Scientific Forums

Pages: (40) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Aether Wave Theory (AWT), The brief recapitulation after one year

What do you think about AWT?
Simply amazing, I don't understand, why such concept wasn't invented a long time before!!! 8-)) [ 11 ]  [14.67%]
I hope, it will be successful and long living concept not just in physic as such :-) [ 4 ]  [5.33%]
What's the matter? I don't care about it... :-| [ 1 ]  [1.33%]
A quite useful and interesting concept, but too much general for practical purposes, I'm afraid... :-\ [ 3 ]  [4.00%]
Too much gaps in logic and low predictability to single hypothesis.... :-( [ 13 ]  [17.33%]
Word salad, as usually... :-(( [ 43 ]  [57.33%]
Total Votes: 75
Guests cannot vote 
Judge_Judy
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 04:51 PM

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 50%
Feedback Score: 0

Zephir,

Summary:

1. Nothing in "AWT" strikes me as new or original. Every idea in it has been used by many others.

2. Using words and pictures is not Science; you say over and over that "this explains ...__" yet you haven't EXPLAINED anything (Physics), you have only DESCRIBED something.

3. Like everyone tells you, without any math (hell, even some NUMBERS would do you good) you don't have anything close to a "theory". Explain something with simple, real mathematical statements.

Bottom line:

You should be a Science Journalist. Tell the masses about what's going on out there. At least you win an award.. for "The Most Posts on this Forum Without Really Saying Anything".

JJ

Zephir
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 05:04 PM

AWT founder

Positive Feedback: 48.7%
Feedback Score: -71

QUOTE (Judge_Judy @ Aug 20 2006, 07:51 PM)
Nothing in "AWT" strikes me as new or original. Every idea in it has been used by many others

Bacically it means, the AWT is rooted in commongly used mainstream science concepts... So, where's the hoax problem? I'm just explaining the common science... smile.gif

The AWT uses the only one very new idea, the substitution of energy into mass of string in solution of wave equation. Such concept wasn't never used (try to correct me, if I'm wrong), although it's a quite trivial, I admit. The better for theory.

The math background of Aether Wave theory (AWT) consist in the common solution of two equations:

1) the wave equation user posted image
2) the mass-energy equivalence principle user posted image

These equations are describing the oscillations of massive elastic string, where the mass density of string is always proportional to it's energy density in each moment & location. Here's lot of ways, how to solve such system and such solution is job for math, not for physic. The few first iterations can be done even on normal PC computer, in 2D the result looks like this:

user posted image

At the first glance, the AWT predicts, for example:

1. The Universe can be described by substitution of mass density of vibrating string by the energy density by E=mc2
2. The gravity field is manifestation of Aether density, the gravity force is tendency of Aether to level the energy density via diffusion of Aether
3. The Aether theory derives the constant speed of light and Lorentz transforms of SR
4. The vacuum has a 6D spongy structure composed from 3D bubbles recursively
5. The Universe is highly, if not infinitesimally recursive
6. The Universe is formed by black hole interior, filled by such spongy matter
7. The Universe collapses, instead of expansion with increasing speed like common gravity bounded objects without need of dark energy postulate
8. The supermassive black holes inside of gallaxies are the rest of quasars and these quasars were created by collisions of newly created vacuum mass during inflation
9. The observable mass was created from secondary condensation of energy radiated from quasars by adiabatic cooling
10. The dark matter was formed from non-condensed portions of such energy as the zone of more dense Aether surrounding the quasars and secondarily all the observable mass
11. The dark matter gradient is responsible for so called Pioneer spacecraft anomaly and the Galaxy shape anomaly
12. The particles are created by dense aggregates of Aether foam by phase transition process
13. The spin of particles is formed by mutual composition of motion on the phase interface inside of Aether foam
14. The charge of particle is the result of helicity of such motion.
15. The photon is the result of interference of light wave with Planck size wave pockets, forming our vacuum.
16. The wave function is the Aether mass/energy density profile formed by the internal motion inside the particle, forming an wave pocket confined by the dense vacuum like by gravitational lens (blob).
17. The "hidden variable" responsible for quantum entanglement is the phase shift of wave forming particle with respect of the center of gravity of such blob.

Some of the points have some backup in older concepts. Most of them is solely new, though, at least the mechanism, by which they're explained.

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 20 2006, 05:18 PM

--------------------
Aether in one sentence: The particles of reality are formed by observation of reality through density fluctuations of particles of reality.
Please, have look at my posts history [http://superstruny.aspweb.cz] with full-text search before asking for details. Thank you!
Pupamancur
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 05:07 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 54.17%
Feedback Score: 4

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 05:04 PM)
Bacically it means, the AWT is rooted in commongly used mainstream science concepts... smile.gif

Nope, it is rooted in crackpottery for everyone to see.
Rest of AWT/Zephir BS snipped.

--------------------
Why bother with learning when ignorance is instantaneous?
Zephir
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 05:14 PM

AWT founder

QUOTE (Pupamancur @ Aug 20 2006, 08:07 PM)
Nope, it is rooted in crackpottery for everyone to see.

Can you prove this? ... cool.gif

--------------------
Aether in one sentence: The particles of reality are formed by observation of reality through density fluctuations of particles of reality.
Please, have look at my posts history [http://superstruny.aspweb.cz] with full-text search before asking for details. Thank you!
Zephir
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 06:19 PM

AWT founder

How is it possible that many physicists end up looking at models that are nothing else than increasingly dysfunctional versions of bad ideas that did not work even 120 years ago? It is exactly because they have lost the sense of altitude.

Because they understand, they're climbing on the wrong hill.... dry.gif

--------------------
*vanadesse
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 11:32 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 85%
Feedback Score: 22

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 02:19 PM)

Can you prove this? ... cool.gif

Is there any experimental proof that supports the AWT but contradicts theories accepted by most scientists?

Just wondering.

Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by *vanadesse on Aug 21 2006, 12:03 AM

--------------------
"I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed." ~Robert Frost
Nick
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 12:02 AM

-- LIGHT FELL --

Positive Feedback: 58.82%
Feedback Score: -40

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 06:19 PM)
How is it possible that many physicists end up looking at models that are nothing else than increasingly dysfunctional versions of bad ideas that did not work even 120 years ago? It is exactly because they have lost the sense of altitude.

They are simply taking their answers too far. Science is guilty of this. After all it is just the beginning.
Zephir
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 03:13 AM

AWT founder

QUOTE (*vanadesse @ Aug 21 2006, 02:32 AM)
Is there any experimental proof that supports the AWT but contradicts theories accepted by most scientists?

It's equivalent with the above list of AWT motivations.

At the first line, the light is forming waves. Just the inertial environment is forming the waves. Everybody can make the experiment with light diffraction and prove the Aether existence by such way. It seems, to understand the most easy things is being most difficult quite often.

Why the Michelson-Morley experiment cannot be considered as the Aether concept refusal, but confirmation is clear, too. The Aether theory can predict such result as a only theory available and this experiment unveils the structure of Aether, too. Just the foamy environment can spread the energy in transversal waves, thus fulfilling the M-M experiment observed result and the relativity theory postulates. It's quite easy to understand.

Here are a lot of other less or more indirect indicias, for example the similarity between predicted structures of black holes and vacuum, microwave background reference frame, etc. But the most important experiments were done before more hundred years already, we just ignoring the reality. It happens, but it's necessary to realize it, finally and make conclusions.

After all, it's just a physical theory - nobody will die and no animals will hurt, if we change it slightly.... wink.gif

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 21 2006, 03:25 AM

--------------------
amrit
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 07:04 AM

THE ONLY TIME EXISTS IS INNER TIME

Positive Feedback: 30.86%
Feedback Score: -203

zephir you did not answer my question
so İ will answer it myself

there is no aether into space
space is enough into itself
or if you want other way around:
space itself is aether
two words for one reality

as aether can not be observed (as something that exist into space)
better to talk about space

--------------------
The universe is in a continuous change. A change n gets transformed into a change n+1, the change n+1 into a change n+2 and so on. Clocks measure a frequency, velocity and numerical order of change. Changes do not occur in time, changes occur in space only. Time is not a part of space. In the space there is no past and no future. Past and future belong to the inner time that is a result of neuronal activity of the brain.
Zephir
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 09:41 AM

AWT founder

QUOTE (amrit @ Aug 21 2006, 10:04 AM)
zephir you did not answer my question

You didn't put any question here.. The Aether cannot be observed using light because no environment can be observed by the waves, which are formed by such environment. The surface of water can be observed by the light waves, but not by surface water waves. But it doesn't means, such surface doesn't exist at all, it just means, we aren't using a "proper waves". The wave character of light can serve as the indicia, such environment should exist, so if you're observing a wave behavior, you're observing the Aether evidence too.

QUOTE (amrit @ Aug 21 2006, 10:04 AM)
..space itself is aether, two words for one reality..better to talk about space

I don't think so.. wink.gif The Aether is the Aether, the space is the space - both these terms are having a solid and a quite different meaning from historical point of view. The Aether is much more general denomination than space in taxonomic hierarchy, because the Aether can contain a number of different spaces with arbitrary number of dimensions at the same time.

--------------------
amrit
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 09:54 AM

because the Aether can contain a number of different spaces with arbitrary number of dimensions at the same time.
you see zephir this is metaphysics

at the same time ?
which time ?
noon time !?

is aether existing into space-time or is space-time existing into aethe ?
please quiick short anwer

This post has been edited by amrit on Aug 21 2006, 09:56 AM

--------------------
The universe is in a continuous change. A change n gets transformed into a change n+1, the change n+1 into a change n+2 and so on. Clocks measure a frequency, velocity and numerical order of change. Changes do not occur in time, changes occur in space only. Time is not a part of space. In the space there is no past and no future. Past and future belong to the inner time that is a result of neuronal activity of the brain.
Zephir
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 10:35 AM

AWT founder

QUOTE (amrit @ Aug 21 2006, 12:54 PM)
.....you see zephir this is metaphysics...

Just a wave mechanic. The space is formed by system of Aether density gradient in certain Aether phase. So you have a different time for water surface and the underwater with respect of mechanical wave spreading. With respect of the photon spreading you can have a different time inside and outside of black hole. And with respect of graviton wave spreading you can have a different time outside and inside of our Universe generation. No problema.

QUOTE (amrit @ Aug 21 2006, 12:54 PM)
.....is aether existing into space-time or is space-time existing into aether...

I answered You such question briefly in [Yesterday at 6:36 PM]. The time is relative concept by AWT by the same way, like the space.

It's a quite easy, Amrit. Suppose the Universe is formed by some black hole interior, which contains an another black hole interior. Which time is relevant, after than? You can use the time in outer Universe, but such time can be just a specific case of more general Universe outside, and so on.. Until you found the mechanism, how to limit such recursion, you haven't a absolute time measure, sorry.

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 21 2006, 10:36 AM

--------------------
LOL
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 11:25 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 21 2006, 10:35 AM)
It's a quite easy,...
amrit
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 11:35 AM

zephir it not so simple for me as for you regarding time

And with respect of graviton wave spreading you can have a different time outside and inside of our Universe generation. No problema.

inside and outside our universe generation ???!!!!

that all is dreaming zephir

--------------------
Zephir
Posted on Aug 21 2006, 12:43 PM

AWT founder

QUOTE (amrit @ Aug 21 2006, 02:35 PM)
...inside and outside our universe generation ???!!!! that all is dreaming zephir...

Not at all... wink.gif By Mazur/Motola's gravastar hypothesis (which is fully compatible with the AWT, by the way) our generation of Universe is formed by giant black hole, similar to those, which we are expecting at the center of most the galaxies. Such black hole can contain an another BH, and so on, recursively. The time cannot be compared trough such generations of Universe easily, because they're separated by chaotic singularities each of other.

user posted image User posted image

Furthermore, it can be derived, the inner structure of such black hole is surprisingly similar to the expected structure of the vacuum inside of our Universe. In fact, this isn't any dreaming, but the most specific hypothesis about our Universe nature & origin available. All the other hypothesis are quite speculative, just the gravastar hypothesis is based on real physical objects.

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 21 2006, 12:48 PM

--------------------

Topic Options Pages: (40) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use