Scientific Forums

Pages: (40) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Aether Wave Theory (AWT), The brief recapitulation after one year

What do you think about AWT?
Simply amazing, I don't understand, why such concept wasn't invented a long time before!!! 8-)) [ 11 ]  [14.67%]
I hope, it will be successful and long living concept not just in physic as such :-) [ 4 ]  [5.33%]
What's the matter? I don't care about it... :-| [ 1 ]  [1.33%]
A quite useful and interesting concept, but too much general for practical purposes, I'm afraid... :-\ [ 3 ]  [4.00%]
Too much gaps in logic and low predictability to single hypothesis.... :-( [ 13 ]  [17.33%]
Word salad, as usually... :-(( [ 43 ]  [57.33%]
Total Votes: 75
Guests cannot vote 
Zephir
  Posted on Aug 20 2006, 09:36 AM

AWT founder

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 48.7%
Feedback Score: -71

Hello all! smile.gif

Before one year I created the very first forum (and only one, so far..) about Aether Wave Theory (AWT).

During this time, I wrote a three thousands of posts with some half thousand of pictures and animations and I disputed this concept in different consequences with nearly fifty people here. The older posts are available with full text search support.

So I'm interested about public acceptance of this concept by now.

Thank You for your feedback in advance!

--------------------
Aether in one sentence: The particles of reality are formed by observation of reality through density fluctuations of particles of reality.
Please, have look at my posts history [http://superstruny.aspweb.cz] with full-text search before asking for details. Thank you!
Turya
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 12:19 PM

Unregistered

I’ve relatively recently looked at your “awt” (as you noticed for sure, I’m “new” on this forum and even that just for a while).

Thank you for your honest and remarkable efforts and for an open approach as well. In my view you have one fine and clear physical picture of reality and according to that enough wide way of thinking. A resurrection of aether obviously is an interesting fact (many now try to reinvent Einstein concept considering his Leyden paper). “Recursivnes” of phenomena is also something nonetheless outstanding and leads to the basic change of paradigm, let’s say from one “mechanistic” to more “organic” view of Universe. With your picture it seems to me you are on that way, which is right now in a very critical phase.

However, let me express few objections, and I hope it will be helpful at least because they are more than good willing:

1. You think it is totally original (in formal way “wave function + E = mc^2”), but isn’t truly. M. Wolf has almost the same approach although he is most interested in inner particle structure and Mach principle. Also very similar is a classical wave theory (out of Copenhagen’s QM and even of de Broglie-Bohm-Vigier wave mechanics) of J. P. Wesley. Very interesting in this regard is J. Constant’s wave theory, in rejection of EEP and consequently GR, but there is Klein-Gordon equation with k = mc/h and instantaneous gravity). All this approaches came earlier than yours. But in my view, it is not so important considering obvious honesty in your efforts.

2. A complete missing of quantitative analysis could be a great lack of your approach. Someone has already used a pretty rough term “useless”. Even in this respect I have somewhat different “angle”, namely, the original qualitative pictures in a good timing are of the great value if we whish to go further in our understanding of the principles.

3. And in my view the most important is that you still believe in some old concepts and paradigms and their domains of applicability. But real problem exactly is in general picture. Only very deep, general Change (let’s say of paradigm) can be really “usefull”. XX century produced sort of magic technology, but on the other side, almost totally virtual picture of the reality. By itself it was an interesting high-level interplay of “money” and “power”.

Real state of minds, through all levels of “power” and “academia”, became a “ptolemaic confusion”. If we whish to to step out of it we must, much more than in Copernican times and way, open our eyes to the New Cosmic Reality and Dynamics. Otherwise we are really “doomed”.

Kindest regards.
Zephir
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 12:43 PM

AWT founder

QUOTE (Turya @ Aug 20 2006, 03:19 PM)
You think it is totally original (in formal way “wave function +  E = mc^2”), but isn’t truly. M. Wolf has almost the same approach although he is most interested in inner particle structure and Mach principle.

Dr. M. Wolf doesn't uses the “wave function + E = mc^2 ” and his "simple spherical" particle wave has nothing to do with the composite quantum wave sindie of particles, which are having a complicated internal structure of foam. Furthermore, Dr. Millo Wolf doesn't explains, why such wave pocket would form at all, such structure assumption is a simply postulate in his theory. If Dr. Wold really would used such combination, he would never did come to such picture:

User posted image

From this point of view, the superstring theory is much more close to the AWT approach (although it doesn't use a “wave function + E = mc^2 ” combination too, but the quantum wave concept which results from “wave function + E = mc^2 ” combination in one step of recursion). After all, it's obvious, Dr. Millo Wolf doesn't understand the physic too much, most of his proposal are simply too naive, for having some connection to reality. The superstring theory has an opposite problem instead with the same result.

A complete missing of quantitative analysis could be a great lack of your approach.

It's true, but it's the property of the Universe, which is mixing the chaos with complexity. From the formal point of view, the math model of AWT is well defined and complete, so it can be simulated on the computer rather easily - but it's formal solution is a different task, outside of scope of physic. Concerning the lack of quantitative results or even pictures, it's definitely true - but none of physical theory supplies such picture and results, too (with the honor exception of rather cryptic Heim's theory).

After all, we are just at the very beginning, nobody can predict the further r evolution of AWT. From my personal point of view the AWT is much morel important as qualitative framework for general Universe understanding as a tool for the teachers, the qualitative computer simulations are business of professional scientists, which will obtain a grants and money for such simulations, not me. After all, with compare to the general level of other mainstream theories, my theory is illustrated pretty well.

the most important is that you still believe in some old concepts and paradigms and their domains of applicability.

Do you have some particular example? My theory uses a quite few postulates with compare to other mainstream theories so it doesn't rely upon the classical concept even more. The most important problem of other theories is, they believe, such classical concepts and paradigms aren't applicable outside the domains of classical theories.

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 20 2006, 12:56 PM

--------------------
Aether in one sentence: The particles of reality are formed by observation of reality through density fluctuations of particles of reality.
Please, have look at my posts history [http://superstruny.aspweb.cz] with full-text search before asking for details. Thank you!
Pupamancur
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 02:18 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 54.17%
Feedback Score: 4

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 09:36 AM)
Hello all! smile.gif

Before one year I created the very first forum (and only one, so far..) about Aether Wave Theory (AWT).

During this time, I wrote a three thousands of posts with some half thousand of pictures and animations and I disputed this concept in different consequences with nearly fifty people here. The older posts are available with full text search support.

So I'm interested about public acceptance of this concept by now.

Thank You for your feedback in advance!

You know the answer: a hoax.

--------------------
Why bother with learning when ignorance is instantaneous?
Zephir
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:00 PM

AWT founder

QUOTE (Pupamancur @ Aug 20 2006, 05:18 PM)
You know the answer: a hoax.

The some scientific motivations of Aether Wave Theory:

1) The light is spreading in waves, which can be described by wave equation for elastic massive environment, which results from Newton inertia law and energy conservation law. Therefore, the light wave phenomena requires the massive environment as such, i.e. the luminiferous Aether.

2) The c=const postulate of special relativity can be derived as the theorem of Maxwell's Aether Theory of Light (done by Lorentz in 1895) by using of transversal wave spreading. Such result was confirmed in 1887 by Michelson-Morley experimentally.

3) The E=mc^2 can be derived for photon wave spreading by using Newton inertia law, where the m is the relativistic mass of photon under motion, i.e. not the rest mass photon, which can never be determined experimentally.

user posted image

4) The Aether concept is consistent with the Mazur/Motola's Universe model of gravastar (the Aether is forming the massive environment of such gravastar)
user posted image

5) The proposed Aether structure of foam can be derived by Lagrangian analysis of energy wave spreading in multidimensional inertial enevironment and it's consistent with the Kip Thorne's model of black hole interior, the Mathus's fuzzball concept of superstring theory, with the protosimplex model of Heim's theory, with membrane paradigm of M-theory and the virtual quark finding in HERA collision experiments

user posted image user posted image

6) The AWT model is consistent with the deBroglie-Bohm wave interpretation of wave mechanic and is able to explain the photon and quantum entanglement formation mechanism just on the base of wave mechanic of inertial environment as the most natural QM approach available without need of QM postulates.

User posted image

7) The AWT is able to explain the cosmological inflation concept like Aether phase transform together with the latest observation of acceleration of Universe "expansion" without introducing ad-hoc postulate of dark energy by classical model of collapsing star.

user posted image

8) The AWT has a lot of direct analogies as a general model of model of matter evolution, and as such it's able to explain the creationistic aspects of social and biologic evolution.

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 20 2006, 03:11 PM

--------------------
Pupamancur
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:19 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 03:00 PM)
The some scientific motivations of Aether Wave Theory:

1)  Therefore, the light wave phenomena requires the massive environment as such, i.e. the luminiferous Aether

BS. Michelson Morley and Kennedy Thorndike experiments say exactly the opposite

2) The c=const postulate of special relativity can be derived as the theorem of Maxwell's Aether Theory of Light (done by Lorentz in 1895) by using of transversal wave spreading. Such result was confirmed in 1887 by Michelson-Morley experimentally.

You mean INFIRMED. More BS.

3) The E=mc^2 can be derived for photon wave spreading by using Newton inertia law, where the m is the relativistic mass of photon under motion, i.e. not the rest mass photon, which can never be determined experimentally.

More BS, E=mc^2 was derived from a thought experiment involving EM radiating bodies by Einstein in this paper:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/

The "rest mass of the photon" is exactly 0, as postulated by QED and as CONFIRMED by multiple experiments.

1. Eric Adelberger, Gia Dvali, Andrei Gruzinov, "Photon Mass Bound Destroyed by Vortices", arXig.org
2. Goldhaber, Alfred S., and Nieto, Michael Martin, "Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial Limits on The Photon Mass", Rev. Mod. Phys. vol.43 #3 pp.277–296, 1971 [1]
3. E. Fischbach et al., Physical Review Letters, 73,514-517 25 July 1994.
4. Official particle table http://pdg.lbl.gov/2005/tables/gxxx.pdf
5. L. Davis, A. S. Goldhaber, and M. M. Nieto, Phys. Rev. Lett. 35, 1402 (1975)
6. Roderic Lakes, "Experimental Limits on the Photon Mass and Cosmic Magnetic Vector Potential", Phys. Rev. Lett. 80, 1826 (1998) [2]
7. J. Luo et al., Phys. Rev. D 59, 042001 (1999)
8. B. E. Schaefer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 82, 4964 (1999)
9. J.Luo et al., Physical Review Letters, (28 February 2003)

REST OF YOUR BS is SNIPPED[B]

This post has been edited by Pupamancur on Aug 20 2006, 03:39 PM

--------------------
Guest_amrit
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:24 PM

Unregistered

zephir is aether existing in space
or aether itself is space ?!
Zephir
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:36 PM

AWT founder

QUOTE (Pupamancur @ Aug 20 2006, 06:19 PM)
Michelson Morley and Kennedy Thorndike experiments say exactly the opposite

The Michelson Morley and Kennedy Thorndike experiments says c=const.
The equations of Maxwell's Aether Theory of light says c=const, too... wink.gif

The Aether disapproval by M-M experiment is the most widespread hoax persisting in scientific community, despite the explicit dismissive stance of Einstein.

QUOTE (Pupamancur @ Aug 20 2006, 06:19 PM)
..The "rest mass of the photon" is exactly 0, as postulated by QED and as CONFIRMED by multiple experiments..

The mass of photon has nothing to do with the rest mass. The rest mass of photon cannot be experimentally tested as nobody did ever see the photon at rest... wink.gif

QUOTE (Guest_amrit @ Aug 20 2006, 06:19 PM)
..zephir is aether existing in space
or aether itself is space ?! ..

Aether is forming the space like the water is forming the water surface (i.e. the gradient of Aether density) for subsequent surface wave spreading.

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 20 2006, 03:39 PM

--------------------
Pupamancur
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:41 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 03:36 PM)

The Aether disapproval by M-M experiment is the most widespread hoax persisting in scientific community, despite the explicit dismissive stance of Einstein.

I bolded your nonsense. Looks like now you ran out of scientific arguments and you go to personal attacks against Einstein. Unfortunately the whole scientific community is laughing in your face.

The mass of photon has nothing to do with the rest mass. The rest mass of photon cannot be experimentally tested as nobody did ever see the photon at rest... wink.gif

You are showing your ignorance. Why don't you read some of the papers I listed for you?

Rest of your BS is snipped as irrelevant self advertisment.

This post has been edited by Pupamancur on Aug 20 2006, 03:43 PM

--------------------
Zephir
  Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:50 PM

AWT founder

QUOTE (Pupamancur @ Aug 20 2006, 06:41 PM)
Unfortunately the whole scientific community is laughing in your face.

Einstein, University of Leyden, 1920:

According to the General Theory of Relativity space without Aether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense.

I don't know about whole scientific community, can you prove this? I'm not very sure, if the whole whole scientific community is quite happy from me - but this is a life, who cares. Every BS finds the way out, sooner or later..

Mrs.Gump: Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 20 2006, 03:51 PM

--------------------
Pupamancur
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:55 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 03:50 PM)
Einstein, University of Leyden, 1920:

According to the General Theory of Relativity space without Aether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense.

I don't know about whole scientific community, can you prove this? I'm not very sure, if the whole whole scientific community is quite happy from me - but this is a life, who cares. Every BS finds the way out, sooner or later..

Mrs.Gump: Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get.

I have exposed your "selective quoting" before. Anyone looking here:

http://www.aetherometry.com/einstein_aethe...relativity.html

can see that you trunkated the last (and most important) sentence:

"But this Aether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it."

That is,Einstein is saying that : the "motion of light thru Aether" that MMX and KT were trying to detect cannot and will not exist.

You gave "graduated" from BS-ing to actual lying, kiddo.

--------------------
Zephir
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:58 PM

AWT founder

QUOTE (Pupamancur @ Aug 20 2006, 06:55 PM)
That is,Einstein is saying that : the "motion of light thru Aether" that MMX and KT were trying to detect cannot and will not exist.

Nope, the Einstein is saying:

"But this Aether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it."

Wanna bet?

BTW I have exposed the reality twisting in interpretation of foreign sentences, kiddo... wink.gif

This post has been edited by Zephir on Aug 20 2006, 04:00 PM

--------------------
Pupamancur
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 03:59 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 03:58 PM)
Nope, the Einstain has said:

Wanna bet?

Why did you trunkate the concluding remark in first place? Did you think that people are so dumb to believe you without checking the link? You have "graduated" from BS-ing to outright lying and cheating. But you get exposed every time you try to pull a fast one, like the one above, kiddo.

This post has been edited by Pupamancur on Aug 20 2006, 04:00 PM

--------------------
Zephir
  Posted on Aug 20 2006, 04:03 PM

AWT founder

You have "graduated" from BS-ing to outright lying and cheating. But you get exposed every time you try to pull a fast one, like the one above, kiddo.

--------------------
Pupamancur
Posted on Aug 20 2006, 04:06 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Zephir @ Aug 20 2006, 04:03 PM)
You have "graduated" from BS-ing to outright lying and cheating. But you get exposed every time you try to pull a fast one, like the one above, kiddo.

Singing praise about yourself? For once, I agree with you.

--------------------

Topic Options Pages: (40) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

Terms of use