Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> The energy atmosphere of the universe, light travels faster than matter
MDT
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 06:02 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 88.24%
Feedback Score: 17

Here is an interesting observation. If we assume that the universe formed from a small expanding singularity, the original surface area to volume ratio would be at a maximum at t=0. This implies that energy radially projected from the tiny perimeter surface area would propagate faster than the matter, thereby out running the matter into space. As the universe, expanded the surface area to volume ratio decreased such that less and less energy leaves the perimeter heading into empty space, and more energy is recycled.

The question becomes, does this outer collection of energy beyond the perimeter of the matter aspect of the universe, define the energy atmosphere of the universe, thereby defining the true size of the universe? Also does this energy add to the mass/energy balance of the universe?

The speed of light is the same in all references so the contraction of space and time during the expansion should not matter during it pioneering journey ahead of the material universe.
Zephir
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 06:22 PM

AWT founder

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 48.7%
Feedback Score: -71

QUOTE (MDT @ Mar 12 2006, 09:02 PM)
does this outer collection of energy beyond the perimeter of the matter aspect of the universe, define the energy atmosphere of the universe, thereby defining the true size of the universe?

The Heim's theory predicts the minimal and maximal curvature of Universe.
By my Aether Wave theory the Universe predominantly expands by the compactification of space, not by energy spreading. The speed of such expansion will exceed the speed of light a quite quickly (see the animation on the right). But I believe, some Universe expansion by the energy spreading to the outside of Universe can be distinguished as the Universe diameter increasing over time.

user posted image user posted image

--------------------
Aether in one sentence: The particles of reality are formed by observation of reality through density fluctuations of particles of reality.
Please, have look at my posts history [http://superstruny.aspweb.cz] with full-text search before asking for details. Thank you!
MDT
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 11:06 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 88.24%
Feedback Score: 17

I don't understand how the space can compact or expand faster that the speed of light. If any matter was involved in this style of exansion it cannot go faster than C or it would take infinite energy to move even a little matter. So matter will act as a brake.

Currently, if the universe expansion is occurring by space expanding it is definitely going slower than the speed of light, i.e., the red shift is finite. The farthest objects or perimeter objects, have one side into empty space, with their energy output on that side definite moving faster than these object into the same empty space. These are still contributing to the energy atmosphere.
Zephir
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 11:51 PM

AWT founder

Positive Feedback: 48.7%
Feedback Score: -71

QUOTE (MDT @ Mar 14 2006, 02:06 AM)
...I don't understand how the space can compact or expand faster that the speed of light..

But the animation on the right is clear for you, I suppose? It illustrates the light wave bouncing inside the borders of Aether composed from graviton waves, which makes itself gradually more dense as the frequency of the Aether vibration increases.

Try to imagine, what will happen, if you compress air in the bottle, where is bouncing some sound wave - just using a pump.

--------------------
Aether in one sentence: The particles of reality are formed by observation of reality through density fluctuations of particles of reality.
Please, have look at my posts history [http://superstruny.aspweb.cz] with full-text search before asking for details. Thank you!
Issachar
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 02:50 PM

Positive Feedback: 75%
Feedback Score: 2

QUOTE (MDT @ Mar 13 2006, 11:06 PM)
Currently, if the universe expansion is occurring by space expanding it is definitely going slower than the speed of light, i.e., the red shift is finite.

These might not be such astute questions, but at what rate is it expanding and how is it measured?

Topic Options

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use