Scientific Forums

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Alternative Explanation Of Absolute Time, Extra-Noisy Remix
brucep
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:54 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 88.37%
Feedback Score: 146

QUOTE (synthsin75 @ Apr 27 2012, 10:24 PM)
Nor did I say anything about there being "no laws of physics".

This is what you said:

"The laws of physics, as we know them, are not set until AFTER the inflationary epoch has ended, including the conservation laws you wish to violate........" So you did say the 'laws of physics' didn't exist until after the inflation era. That's why I laughed.

The inflation epoch, for our universe, is explained using GR and quantum field theory. You're saying it's 'willy nilly' until it's over. How can the total energy in the universe be conserved if you don't include the beginning.

Anyway arguing about what was said or not said is your cup of tea not mine.
Robittybob1
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:15 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

QUOTE (brucep @ Apr 28 2012, 05:54 AM)
This is what you said:

"The laws of physics, as we know them, are not set until AFTER the inflationary epoch has ended, including the conservation laws you wish to violate........" So you did say the 'laws of physics' didn't exist until after the inflation era. That's why I laughed.

The inflation epoch, for our universe, is explained using GR and quantum field theory. You're saying it's 'willy nilly' until it's over. How can the total energy in the universe be conserved if you don't include the beginning.

To those not so up with those GR and quantum field physics, tend to say there was another set of physical laws applying during this inflationary period.

OK it is how the less educated cope with the descriptions we read when we try to understand the Big Bang.
So as I see it you are both still saying the same thing. There was a special set of physical laws that applied during the inflationary period. Let's move on.
synthsin75
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 02:48 PM

Ex Nihilo

Positive Feedback: 93.75%
Feedback Score: 22

QUOTE (brucep @ Apr 27 2012, 11:54 PM)
This is what you said:

What part of "the laws of physics, as we know them, are not set" are you confusing with "no laws of physics"? Do we currently observe our universe to be undergoing the exponential expansion of inflation? huh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_epoch
QUOTE (^)
In physical cosmology the quark epoch was the period in the evolution of the early universe when the fundamental interactions of gravitation, electromagnetism, the strong interaction and the weak interaction had taken their present forms,...

This occurs AFTER the inflationary epoch.

If you really want to refute any of this, why don't you quit talking out of your hat and provide some references?

--------------------
Any future development must involve changing something which people have never challenged up to the present,
and which will not be shown up by an axiomatic formulation. -P.A.M.Dirac

Topic Options Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use