Scientific Forums

Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> What Is The Ideal Stance On Religion?, Paging Gene Roddenberry
soundhertz
Posted: May 7 2012, 02:42 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 91.3%
Feedback Score: 120

Near me there is a town called Nazareth, next to a town called Bethlehem.
http://www.google.com/search?q=map+of+naza...lient=firefox-a

A few decades ago there was a short-lived deli there called Cheeses of Nazareth. The Christians shut it down. Kind of reminds me of this thread atm:)

--------------------
"Time's grey hand won't catch me while the stars shine down;
Untie and unlatch me while the stars shine"
Mekigal
Posted: May 7 2012, 03:27 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

QUOTE (soundhertz @ May 7 2012, 02:42 AM)

A few decades ago there was a short-lived deli there called Cheeses of Nazareth.  The Christians shut it down.  Kind of reminds me of this thread atm:)

Wow Pennsylvania? My first Father in America is buried there . Philadelphia . St.Micheal's Lutheran Church to be exact. Second entry in the old church logs . Funny cause the preacher was riding by his house ( mind you this was the 1700s ) and the horse kicked him off . Well they drug him into my First Fathers house and he died before the day was gone . What is weird about that ? Well a good story if you are part of my family , but the weird thing is my Uncle is Married to the Preachers Daughter . They did not know there was history between the family . Didn't find out the family had a recorded link until 30 or more years of marriage. That is a little weird , but not so weird that it could never happen . Like running into a friend when your on vacation kind of weird . It happens . The one that gets me good is . Harmon Greathouse . He lived in Baltimore . Get it . Probably not . You don't get the joke do you ? The meaning of Baltimore . Lord Great House . Gaulish. Yeah ! I know it was named after Lord Baltimore yet that is weird too . Lord Lord Great house . Thats funny right . Well it is to Me. It reminds Me of waiting on the double E

Now to Me that is a lot like calling "Maranatha"

O.K. bible buffies you vampire slayers . You know what that word means ?
Trivia time

This post has been edited by Mekigal on May 7 2012, 03:38 PM
abahu
Posted: May 7 2012, 09:15 PM

Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 1

QUOTE (soundhertz @ May 6 2012, 10:42 PM)

A few decades ago there was a short-lived deli there called Cheeses of Nazareth. The Christians shut it down. Kind of reminds me of this thread atm:)

I am just curious. Do you know why the Christians shut down this deli?
soundhertz
Posted: May 8 2012, 02:48 AM

Advanced Member

Perhaps the Christians killed the deli for the same reason that Mohammed killed blasphemers of Islam? smile.gif

--------------------
Robittybob1
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:38 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mekigal @ May 7 2012, 03:27 PM)
It reminds Me of waiting on the double E

Now to Me that is a lot like calling "Maranatha"

O.K. bible buffies you vampire slayers . You know what that word means ?
Trivia time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maranatha gives a definition to maranatha. Does that fit with you?

What does "waiting on the double E" mean?
Confused1
Posted: May 8 2012, 08:59 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 69.23%
Feedback Score: -6

QUOTE (abahu)
Do you know why the Christians shut down this [Cheeses of Nazareth] deli?
.. you're not going to like it..

--------------------
Clarity begins at home.
Robittybob1
  Posted: May 8 2012, 09:23 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Confused1 @ May 8 2012, 08:59 AM)
QUOTE (abahu)
Do you know why the Christians shut down this [Cheeses of Nazareth] deli?
.. you're not going to like it..

Don't keep us in suspenders!
Confused1
Posted: May 8 2012, 09:29 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 69.23%
Feedback Score: -6

Cheezers H Christ - what's the matter with y'all?

--------------------
Clarity begins at home.
Mekigal
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:06 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Robittybob1 @ May 8 2012, 03:38 AM)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maranatha gives a definition to maranatha. Does that fit with you?

What does "waiting on the double E" mean?

It is a meme in song lyric . It was the biggest locomotive back in the day trains were the main mode of transportation, Or they say it is the distance between the train tracks . In music I think the connotation is like running over your back with a train . It was also a rout I think in the new York subway. Kind of like taking the A train .

Not for Me though . E is the original symbol for house . So that be House House for me. Yeah Sumerian I think . So you get it . Waiting on the House House .

Grateful Dead's lyric is about train tracks running them down I believe . Like tying a woman on the train tracks in the old movies .
It is a song lyric meme like "rout 66" or highway 101 .

The train is a strong meme in music . It has a lot more meaning than a train . It is associated with ballsy nerves of steel . The clickidy clack of the train also being a rhythmic equivalence of the sound of music . Chugga chugga chugga Woo Woo.

It is all part of the expressions of the day that mimic real life. The actions of the localized time are recorded into the popular music of the day . Like the bible was when those guys wrote there stuff.

See some of you don't understand the Levitican line. See they were the priests . They were the music makers . When you understand that then the bible makes way more sense . They were lyricists and they practiced there art by writing there songs on scrolls or tablets . So you think about how Muslims sing there prayers . Yeah . They work hard on perfecting the sing prayers and every note is meant to be sung in its perfected melody . They take it serious to the max. Rhythmic and melodically.

So you see it in the bible. Sing a new song to the lord and all that . The whole thing about ministering to the Lord. Yeah singing to god is what that is all about. All the artists and there lyrics ? You all don't read the bible do you ?

That is what kills Me . People spouting off about Christianity and they don't even know what the bible has to say . You got to look at the whole literary work not just little verses and then say thats it , your a devil . You also have to understand the imagery just like knowing what the double E is in song lyric . Like the song Rout 66 and all the little insinuations about displacement . The song was advertisement to get people to travel on rout 66 instead of taking the freeway . Why ? cause all the businesses were failing do to no traffic . You can't make a living if you got no customers . Displacement !! Progress and its down falls ? It devastates peoples lives . You can see why people are resistant to change . So now we have this huge bubble of super change in human activities . The displacement is faster than humans can adapt for the most part . Like middle management being cut out due to the P.C.

You can't see were it is going can you ? Your jobs next . That is were it is going . Just like old songs of trying to beat the mechanical spike driver with a single jack

See in poetry the Great House has big meaning . It is the aristocrat and the symbolic meme of decadence as it relates to the devastation of colonialism . The waste of the rich with in the sight of extreme poverty . The aristocrat as long as they keep there power structure in place don't have to worry about displacement. They think on a different time scale than the person getting run over by displacement of there lives. Course they can loss there fortunes do to there business becoming obsolete like Government Motors in this modern era . But then we got bail out money there don't we . Hows Government Motors doing anyway ? You all own a volt yet
soundhertz
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:09 PM

Advanced Member

laugh.gif

--------------------
Mekigal
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:22 PM

Advanced Member

the train is a phallic symbol in music . The male member and water is the wetness of a woman . It is all about reproduction . That song boom boom and you tell me what you read in those lyrics ? Gonna shot you right down when your in my house and all

Rob Maranatha is a call for the early return of the Christ . That is how I read it . Not the exile of peoples cause you can't understand them. It is like the expression . Pray the lord of agriculture send out the laborers

This post has been edited by Mekigal on May 8 2012, 03:59 PM
Robittybob1
Posted: May 8 2012, 07:53 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mekigal @ May 8 2012, 03:22 PM)
the train is a phallic symbol in music . The male member and water is the wetness of a woman . It is all about reproduction . That song boom boom and you tell me what you read in those lyrics ? Gonna shot you right down when your in my house and all

Rob Maranatha is a call for the early return of the Christ . That is how I read it . Not the exile of peoples cause you can't understand them. It is like the expression . Pray the lord of agriculture send out the laborers

The fields are white to harvest but the labourers are few. "Pray the lord of agriculture send out the laborers".
I live in a spiritually dead zone, not buffered around as you appear to be.
Mekigal
Posted: May 8 2012, 08:50 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Robittybob1 @ May 8 2012, 07:53 PM)
The fields are white to harvest but the labourers are few. "Pray the lord of agriculture send out the laborers".
I live in a spiritually dead zone, not buffered around as you appear to be.

why not put on the new skin and shed your lizard skin . Grow hair is the saying . That is the new symbolic reasoning just now hitting event centers around you. The big foot symbol . We know there is no big foot yet there is . It is a symbolic gesture of growing a set as someone might say . Time to stand and count your self not as dead but as part of the living. Now go look in the mirror and tell your self I love you , You are not a sinner . You are subject to the illusion of free will. So I love you cause I am what I am . Then say I will be great today because that is what makes Me happy . Once more say I love you
abahu
Posted: May 8 2012, 09:39 PM

Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 1

QUOTE (Confused1 @ May 8 2012, 05:29 AM)

Took me a while but I get it now.
Thanks
Mekigal
Posted: May 10 2012, 03:25 PM

Advanced Member

You atheists got Me good . So funny . I don't kick cats ! I googled evil-jesus . So funny . That is not where I got it skit. That is the thing . You catching the theme yet bone heads. I was reading the bible thinking about what I was reading and it stuck out like a sore thumb . The phrase was Evil-Merdach . Well I was thinking that is like rooty toot toot toot to mekigal . If they can call Merdach evil who I see as Me the great hunter of what is real and what is fake ( still working on it , I will get back to you on that ) I figured when some one calls you evil they make them selves a target of retribution .

Don't listen to my kids and wife . I don't kick cats . I have never kicked a cat in my life . There projecting there own frustrations when they say that . It is the animals in the house . There afraid of Me . I can't tell you why . They think I am going to eat them I think . I don't know why . I have never ever eaten a cat . Not that I wouldn't . If I was hungry enough I would , but other than that it never happened

Topic Options Pages: (6) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use