Scientific Forums

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> New Idea About The Big Bang, just a theory i wanted to
discusfish99
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 12:14 AM

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

First, I haven't really done any research about this idea I have. It is just the collimation of multiple boring English classes with nothing to do, so I decided to start my own theory.
Now for the actual theory. What I propose is that the before the big bang, neither space nor time existed only energy because matter is needed for space to become something relative and at the speed of light, which energy is at, time is no longer a factor. From here, I thought then, if it was all energy, how did the big bang get jump started. My solution was the constructive and destructive interference of light waves. Before the Big Bang, all the energy was constructively and destructively interfering to form larger and smaller amplitude waves. This goes on randomly until, upon extremely random chance, all the energy that consists of the known universe constructively interferes and causes the wavelength to nearly go to 0 and the amplitude to shoot up to infinity. Then, the wave-packet form of light would just because solid due to the waves or packets becoming infinitely large and thus turn into matter. Light going to matter would be possible because of the concept of the conservation of energy and in actually, we could consider matter to just be energy with a wavelength of zero and an amplitude of infinity. All in all, I really haven't found anything to help me substantiate or debunk my idea. Very curious to see what everyone has to say about this. Thanks!
AlexG
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 12:48 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 73.91%
Feedback Score: 108

Random Word Generator, Mod 2.1

--------------------
Its the way nature is!
If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
To another universe, where the rules are simpler
Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
Prof Richard Fyenman (1979) .....

God does not roll dice with the Universe" - A. Einstein

"God not only plays dice with the Universe, He rolls them where you can't see" - N. Bohr

discusfish99
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 05:23 PM

Not quite what I was looking for, but that only generates the world. I wonder if you have a random universe generator? Maybe the universe is a really graphically enhanced version of minecraft. Still, I would like a complete answer if possible!
Cwilm
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 02:05 AM

Interesting, however, wavelengths require time since

Speed= wavelength/period

Period being time. Therefore there must have been time in order for Light waves to exist. Without the existence of time, motion would not be possible... Practically everything is dependent upon time.

But I do applaud you for coming up with any theory at all.. Most people fail to think for themselves.

--------------------
Rather than looking for a problem in my reasoning, find a solution and be production.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-Albert Einstein
"An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all."
-Oscar Wilde
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are others crazy?"

"I can press where there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands When there needs to be -- hold hands."
-George w bush. This guy was president?! Wow I guess it is true you can be whatever you wish to be.
Whitewolf4869
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 03:32 PM

Advanced Member

Yes interesting
The only thing wrong is that nothing is a perfect place to start.
Lets say you want to build a house.
Wheres the house?
You haven't built it yet!

--------------------
Flyingbuttressman
A pillar in the house of GOD
White wolf has spoken!
boit
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 04:26 AM

Moran of the Burning Spear

Positive Feedback: 62.16%
Feedback Score: 25

QUOTE (discusfish99 @ Mar 17 2012, 08:23 PM)
Not quite what I was looking for, but that only generates the world. I wonder if you have a random universe generator? Maybe the universe is a really graphically enhanced version of minecraft. Still, I would like a complete answer if possible!

LOL. You make my day. Was it intentional pun or you really read world from word? Anyway it is a nice way to diffuse a jab aimed at you. Diplomacy at its best.

--------------------
Boit was last taught physics in class way back in 1994. Whatever he's learnt thereafter is purely by personal effort through this forum and searching the net. He is not an authority in any matter science. Unless with clear referrence, what he puts forward is his own understanding of what he has read and may not always be correct. Peace.
Obedaea
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 12:04 PM

The infinite circle.
I am a circle. I am the perfect shape. The largest of me is the smallest of me and when I become either I become the same, nothing. I have no beginning and no end. Everything comes from me and when I am infinite I will produce a line, a straight line at the boundary of existence.
All shapes are created from me. As I spin slower or faster I create but in appearing to spin I am still for I do not spin. What makes me appear so is the controller and the creator of me and of all, TIME.
My associate is pi, the perfect number.

I am pi. All numbers derive from me but I am called irrational.
Binary, decimal, hexadecimal, sexagesimal are inferior.
No one can near me since to do so is to reach the perfect of me and my infinite circle.

This post has been edited by Obedaea on Apr 25 2012, 12:59 PM
HenisDov
Posted: Aug 1 2012, 03:25 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 46.43%
Feedback Score: -26

What Big Banged To Produce The Universe

From : http://universe-life.com/2011/12/10/eotoe-...-of-everything/

A commonsensible conjecture is that Universe Contraction is initiated following the Big-Bang event, as released moving gravitons (energy) start reconverting to mass (gravity) and eventually returning to black holes, steadily leading to the re-formation of The Universe Singularity, simultaneously with the inflation and expansion, i.e. that universal expansion and contraction are going on simultaneously.

Conjectured implications are that the Universe is a product of A Single Universal Black Hole with an extremely brief singularity of ALL the gravitons of the universe, which is feasible and possible and mandated because gravitation is a very weak force due to the small size of the gravitons, the primal mass-energy particles of the universe.

This implies also that when all the mass of the presently expanding universe is consumed by the present black holes, expansion will cease and be replaced with empansion back to THE Single Universal Black Hole.

Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)
http://universe-life.com/

tags: big bang, mass energy, gravity, inflation expansion, singularity, black hole

--------------------
Dov Henis

Topic Options

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use