Scientific Forums

Pages: (2) [1] 2   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Obesity, Health
andree
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 05:09 PM

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

Had reached the flag that obesity is a health point of imbalance in the metabolism and this is due to the accumulation of grease or endocrine disorder .. And genetics is not a big role in obesity, as some believe has been confirmed by scientific research that obesity dire consequences on the human body has issued an insurance company American statistics it was decided that the longer the lines Belly Ring shortened lines of old men who are over the vicinity of their stomachs over the vicinity of their hearts are dying by more As research has proven also that diabetes affects the obese more often than normal and that obesity affect the organs of the body especially the heart, where resolved fats replace some heart muscle cells, which directly affects the function and sincerity of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him when he warned of obesity and satiety He said: (House of stomach disease) and warned that research of the use of drugs to reduce the weight of what caused the damage and noted that the optimal treatment and prevention of obesity

He said prophet mohammed peace be upon him (what a human and a bowl filled with evil than his stomach, according to the son of Adam a few mouthfuls, the actor had to be third for his food and one-third for drink and one third for himself(To breathe) )and saying (House of stomach disease)

Including what Hoatba ordered by God Almighty after excessive eating and follow the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to eat and talk explained that we are dealing with ... The application of the verse: ((31) O children of Adam, take your adornment at every masjid, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess.) Al-custom: 31 and this has already Islam of modern science for more than four centuries to the importance of balance in eating and drinking and warned of the dangers of excess in which on human health
Protection of the digestive system said peace be upon him (the root of all disease Burda) Burda: Glut:

This talk is a milestone in the health of the digestive system, and thus protect the whole body of the poisoning of self that arises from (satiety) and the filling of the stomach and loaded up their energy from food heavy, and eat food again before the digestion of food first, which happens indigestion and fermentation .. And thus become an acute inflammatory contagious as a result of chronic endemic disease germs in the intestines that sends toxins into the circulation, to affect the nervous system and respiratory system, urinary system and the kidney and other vital organs from the body, which causes disruption of its functions. Hence, the medical miracle possible to reach the root cause of each disease is excessive eating that is causing the glut lead to many diseases as revealed by modern medical research
boit
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 06:08 PM

Moran of the Burning Spear

Positive Feedback: 62.16%
Feedback Score: 25

Are you using 'google translate' of sorts to write your piece? Just cut the crap direct us to a religious website. Those of us who are interested will follow through.
Peace.

--------------------
Boit was last taught physics in class way back in 1994. Whatever he's learnt thereafter is purely by personal effort through this forum and searching the net. He is not an authority in any matter science. Unless with clear referrence, what he puts forward is his own understanding of what he has read and may not always be correct. Peace.
andree
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 05:21 PM

In this Hadith
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Organized for the Muslims the right diet
To avoid excess weight - disorders of the digestive apparatus - breathing
If people follow this Hadith
Will feel better in health, and vitality
Mekigal
Posted: May 21 2012, 03:28 PM

Advanced Member

Obesity is a mental disease. It is a substitute for what is lacking in someones life . An addiction really . I know all to well cause of my own issues with fatness.

So yeah I am an addict , but in the end are we not all addicts in some form or another . So dieting is just treating the symptoms and not the disease. It starts with the mind not with the mouth .

I hope with much passion I don't get fat again . I been fat about 4 times in my life . Very depressing and life was depressing. It feeds off it self . The fatter you are the more depressed you get and then that feeds the addiction and makes you eat more which adds to more depression .

Jesus made me do it

One thing I have observed is Muslims are skinny populace . Do they live longer ?
My people live long . Very long . My mothers side lives the longest . We push 100 and we don't go grey very easily either .

That was one thing the Haitians were surprised about was my lack of grey hair . Hell most Haitians would be dead by my age and then you throw in my youthfulness and they begin to wonder what I do that no one else does . Is it my mental state handed to me by my parents ?

Got Hair !! People love my hair . That is what people love about me . My hair which is a funny thing to wake up to this morning after my last mind blower last night when I was resurrecting Mayan Paddler Gods . ( Researching ) The Rabbit kept coming up . I didn't understand the rabbit part of the codex at all . My brothers nick name is Hare or rabbit though . His name is Harry and the girls use to hang all over that blond haired boy. ( This is my edit after I reread my post , Harry Heartwick was the old plumbers name , So we called him Harry Hardick cause he never got any sex, So Young Harry was Harry Limberdick, O.K. reread this after the end of this paragraph ) We had a old retired plumber that would treat us like slaves . He was a plumbing inspector in Sacramento , but on the side he worked for my step father teaching us kids how poop flows down hell. What kind of traps and all that . See sometimes poop just don't flow down hill but also flows up hill . The over all slop is down but intervals of up hill happen for very specific reasons .

O.K. I am lost . I am using you all to prepare my mind for a king meeting in about an hr. or so with a guy named David Mirisch . Mover shaker kind of guy so you all are eating up any nervous energy I might have . Thanks for that contribution my friends . I love you guys . Your the best

Don't go getting to high and mighty Muslim . I love my Pork and it don't make me fat either . Work it off . You need a high fat diet when you live in the cold and you work your butt off . One size does not fit all . Local plays a big roll. You live in a desert and you can see why you might not need as much fat when your laying around the house twitting your thumbs . When your living in the Arctic having to go fill the generator so you don't just lay down and die you better eat some fat

This post has been edited by Mekigal on May 21 2012, 03:35 PM
flyingbuttressman
Posted: May 21 2012, 05:03 PM

noblesse oblige / nullius in verba

Positive Feedback: 68.66%
Feedback Score: 166

QUOTE (Mekigal @ May 21 2012, 11:28 AM)
Obesity is a mental disease. It is a substitute for what is lacking in someones life . An addiction really . I know all to well cause of my own issues with fatness.

Disease tends to be an overly broad term. What extra meaning or clarity do you gain by defining obesity as a disease?

It could be argued that obesity is merely a shift in the equilibrium due to the extremely high availability of food in industrialized cultures. The logic is that as you add more and more food into the market, prices are driven down, and in an attempt to keep prices up, food makers find out ways to put more and more calories into foodstuffs, which increases "value" but also tricks our bodies into consuming more calories than necessary, because our bodies are not adapted to high-calorie food.

A potential solution is to actively boycott calorie-infused food (candy, soda, sweets, anything with HFCS) and stick to foods that pre-date the current food oversupply.
El_Machinae
Posted: May 21 2012, 06:39 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 87.76%
Feedback Score: 54

I deal with epidemiological data regularly. I can only encourage people to care about their personal weight levels and that the suggestion to eat '7 or 8 servings of veggies or fruit per day' is VERY good advice.

--------------------
Stanford University's YouTube playlists, cleverly arranged by seminar topic. Free!
http://www.youtube.com/user/StanfordUniversity/playlists
Self-improvement is intentional and iterative
Mekigal
Posted: May 21 2012, 08:55 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (El_Machinae @ May 21 2012, 06:39 PM)
I deal with epidemiological data regularly.  I can only encourage people to care about their personal weight levels and that the suggestion to eat '7 or 8 servings of veggies or fruit per day' is VERY good advice.

You are a smart mother . That is exactly right . The saying is 35% of all cancer is from not eating enough fruits and vegetables . Yeah we need it badly . It is natures way of telling you somethings wrong . Even if you just drink V8 you will improve your diet by many fold if your not getting your nutrition from live foods . I personally drink quite a bit of concord grape my self besides eating my veges . Eat the green stuff a lot also . Meats good for protein and all but life for human diets requires " greenery"
For maximum health that is . You would be surprised at what you can get away with in the name of poisons if you get your daily doses of fruits and vegetables . Vitamins don't supplement either . It is very hard to replace the garden of assistance that has been provided . Hells bells we evolved eating that stuff. We are disposed to eating it by our very nature . Take full advantage is what I got to say.

When my parent were young it was a treat to have an apple or a pear. The mother also would go into the wild and pick greens for the salad from a field of wild growth . Now a days they call it designer salads . To think that people with money now pay big bucks to get what the other side of the train traces picked along the fields of the rail way . The weeds growing out side edges of the main crop .

Eat your fruits and vegetables . I can't guarantee you can be a heavy smoker/ coffee sink hole like Me and get away with it, but no matter what it will improve your life regardless of what else you are doing to destroy your life .

7 to 8 servings a day is exactly correct . You are sharp you get browny points my friend . I am with you 100%

I can't say it enough El you are 100% right 7 to 8 servings a day

How many of you eat your garnish when you have bacon and eggs at Denny's ?
Eat it and don't look back . Your body will thank you for the trace elements you get from that little nasty piece of flavor . Eat your fruits and vegetables or you can't have no pudding if you don't eat your vegetables you don't get any pudding

This post has been edited by Mekigal on May 21 2012, 09:07 PM
Mekigal
Posted: May 21 2012, 09:29 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (flyingbuttressman @ May 21 2012, 05:03 PM)
Disease tends to be an overly broad term. What extra meaning or clarity do you gain by defining obesity as a disease?

It could be argued that obesity is merely a shift in the equilibrium due to the extremely high availability of food in industrialized cultures. The logic is that as you add more and more food into the market, prices are driven down, and in an attempt to keep prices up, food makers find out ways to put more and more calories into foodstuffs, which increases "value" but also tricks our bodies into consuming more calories than necessary, because our bodies are not adapted to high-calorie food.

A potential solution is to actively boycott calorie-infused food (candy, soda, sweets, anything with HFCS) and stick to foods that pre-date the current food oversupply.

See you blame someone else for individual behavior. Individual behavior starts with the mind set . Business is not the enemy here. Yeah it is true that industry pulls the trigger by logo and branding manipulation in the market place , but business is designed to do that . To create the buzz of the product by pulling triggers of human behavior.

That is always going to be in market places . They are designed to sell goods . The individual drives the market is the thing . Business just fills the holes in the market place . I guarantee you if the consumer switched to raw foods as primary source then the market would follow through with provisions.

See most of you are all screwed up in your thinking about free markets .

I will give you the short answer so you can debate .

Businesses provide what the public screams for . If the public didn't scream for it business would not supply it .

Like the car industry turning on a dime . Every body wanted a S.U.V. The thrill of the chase in the wild canyons of concrete mountains , Soccer moms and monster trucks . Public sentiment just about ruined it for use that actually need four wheel vehicles.

They did that to meet the market needs , then when mainstream public sentiment changed to "economy" S.U.V.s were out and high-breeds quickly replaced the store shelves . Not socially responsible to own a monster truck anymore . So now S>U>V>s took the hit of displacement.

It all starts in the mind. The swarm dictates what business provides the consumer. I don't know why that is so hard for a progressive forward thinker to understand.

There is a new party emerging though . I conceptualized it along with my wife , but we didn't implement it . A young girl that is trustworthy by her peers did .

Called :"Fiscally responsible progressive"
It is an Obama crowd emergence too, so the racism of right wingers is left out . Also they understand the value of educating the youth of a country. They understand investment in people as a valuable commodity. To raise the intelligence of a generation and the pay off it provides in the future by being more adapt at performance of mind oriented tasking . Which I might add becomes more and more important as robotics takes over more and more manual tasking
Mekigal
Posted: May 21 2012, 09:43 PM

Advanced Member

I can't stress enough no matter what I do about El being so so right . The government knows this too . The Heart and lung association knows this also . Experts know this .

I can use my self as an example . Just about all environmental excuses for many ailments real and not real I have been exposed to in large doses . What do I attribute to me having no effect by these dangerous substances. Eating my fruits and vegetables

You will feel better , You will have more stamina , you will sleep better , you will be more regular about deification( big one right there , Pooping out the bad Juu Juu beans )

The abuse you can take by eating your fruits and vegetables is a winning proposition no matter what else you do.

Eat your fruits and vegetables . I can not express that enough. El is so right . Listen to El . He is god on this one
flyingbuttressman
Posted: May 22 2012, 12:22 AM

QUOTE (Mekigal @ May 21 2012, 05:29 PM)
See you blame someone else for individual behavior. Individual behavior starts with the mind set . Business is not the enemy here. Yeah it is true that industry pulls the trigger by logo and branding manipulation in the market place , but business is designed to do that . To create the buzz of the product by pulling triggers of human behavior.

I'm not talking about individual businesses, I'm talking about the basics of supply and demand, and the human need for calories. The most basic animal instinct is to find high-calorie food sources. The super-abundance of food (thanks in no small part to government farm subsidies) creates an environment where animal instinct plays to our disadvantage. This isn't about blame, it's about circumstance.
Mekigal
Posted: May 22 2012, 10:42 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (flyingbuttressman @ May 22 2012, 12:22 AM)
I'm not talking about individual businesses, I'm talking about the basics of supply and demand, and the human need for calories. The most basic animal instinct is to find high-calorie food sources. The super-abundance of food (thanks in no small part to government farm subsidies) creates an environment where animal instinct plays to our disadvantage. This isn't about blame, it's about circumstance.

O.K. what ever . You still blame abundance which is not it. There has been plenty of food for 1000s of years . There have been fat people for even longer periods dating back as far as history has been recorded . High fat foods like pork too. Whale blubber seals and such .

It is a craving not the abundance that causes it .
It is the addiction mind set that causes it .
It is the hoarding instinct that causes it
It is the creature called wealth that causes it
It is the self loathing that causes it
It is depression that causes it

That is my list and no means complete for there is recreation eating and many other reasons . There is metabolism reasons someone might not need as many calories and the list goes on .

Still it is a mental state no matter how you look at it . Even if it is as you say a basic animal instinct it is still a mental state. Like a rat making a rat hole . Hoarding all the way.

What is your suggestion then . To take away the abundance. Take away the abundance ? I am all for ending subsidies , but then again I am for scrapping the whole monetary system also. I know a little idealistic . It will come down to that . Maybe sooner than latter too.
The youth is what I am talking about . They are extra smart . They have the same dreams I had about it when I was young . They are working on doing something about it as we speak . Not the obesity problem directly, but more about the hoarding instinct . The root cause of human suffering besides Jesus making us do it

This post has been edited by Mekigal on May 22 2012, 10:45 PM
flyingbuttressman
Posted: May 22 2012, 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Mekigal @ May 22 2012, 06:42 PM)
There has been plenty of food for 1000s of years.

Uhhh, no. Have you EVER studied history?
There have been fat people for even longer periods dating back as far as history has been recorded .

For most of recorded history, there has been a correlation between fat people and rich people. Guess what rich people have lots of.
It is a craving not the abundance that causes it .
It is the addiction mind set that causes it .
It is the hoarding instinct that causes it
It is the creature called wealth that causes it
It is the self loathing that causes it
It is depression that causes it

So, mysteriously, this addiction spreads to 30% of the population? What cause do you propose for this gigantic increase in obesity?
What is your suggestion then . To take away the abundance?

I'm not proposing anything, however, there are a number of ways to approach it. Sure, ending subsidies would be a great start. Maybe the government could set a limit on the number of calories per ounce in food sold as "ready to eat." Maybe food gets proportionally taxed on calories. Maybe ending the subsidies will let the problem sort itself out. I'm no expert.
OMICSGroup
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 10:54 AM

Group: Members

Obesity is common now-a-days..By controlling the diet,and doing Exercises we can reduced the fat content in body.
dnielbrooks
Posted: Sep 19 2012, 08:25 AM

Group: Members

Obesity is one of the main reason why a certain human is prone to disease. It is very common to our society. We can avoid being obese, all we need to do is to control ourselves, avoid fatty foods and as much as possible, eat healthy foods like vegetables.

--------------------
live a meaningful life
Mekigal
Posted: Sep 20 2012, 12:40 AM

Advanced Member

what about the protein meat provides ? What combination of Vegetables will you eat to get your 21 essential ammo acids to make protein.

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use