Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Mission Control, Macintosh
kowalskil
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 05:52 PM

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 2

[B]Mission Control: a new Mac application[B]

A number of pages one can open on a computer screen--for example while browsing, or while writing a book (where each section might be in a different doc file)--can be very large. But working on a desktop overpopulated with windows is likely to be very inconvenient, especially when the screen is small. The application named Mission Control, that comes with Lion, the latest Macintosh operating system, offers two tools for dealing with "too many windows" situations. After learning how to use Mission Control, I decided to summarize what I have learned, in a short introductory User's Guide. How can a retired teacher miss an opportunity to teach? The guide is freely available online at

http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/lion_mc.html

Feel free to use it in any way you wish. And share what you know about Mission Control. Thank you in advance.

--------------------
Ludwik Kowalski, a retired nuclear physicist and the author of a free ON-LINE autobiography entitled “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality.”

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html

It is a testimony based on a diary kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA). The book describes my evolution from one extreme--a devoted Stalinist student--to another--an active anti-communist. Writing it was a moral obligation to my parents, and to other victims of Stalinism.

The more people know about proletarian dictatorship the less likely will we experience is. Please share the link with those who might be interested, especially with young people, and with potential reviewers. Thank you.
-Fairy-
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 07:16 PM

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

Apple Mac's and its OS's are utter rubbish.

Apple is a rubbish *** company.

Example: Apple sued over planning obsolesence in their ipods (battery life limited and non replaceable).

--------------------
**BigFairy owns this forum. The moderators admire her. Let's face it ... who doesn't admire a fat ugly bitch with enough time on her hands to overwhelm virtually every thread with her fantasy life? [uaafanablog]
**Full blown dementia. [Trout]
**Is there any way you can get rid of this racist retard? [RobDegraves]
**Nothing can compare with the indignation and sense of outrage of one who has finally found somebody who occupies an even lower moral ground than himself - and I´m not referring to DaveLush! [Edward 3]
****Oh, how the mighty have fallen. [TheDoc]
Proud former recipient of negative feedback from: BigFairy, Doc_Fairy, Fairy, Fairy1000, Fairy_bot, Fior, Jimmy Dawson, LOL_FAIRY, MY_FAIRY, rpenner_FAIRY
**Fairy is obviously a stunningly pathetic braindead slimetard [Lady Elizabeth/Mullosc/Bivalves et all]
**U FAIL [capracus]
**Fairy-useless disruption. [Grumpy]
****Apocalyptic [procyon]

[Moderator: Poster lacks comprehension, strategy, tactics...banned ] [rpenner]

Topic Options

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

Terms of use