Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> How To Resuscitate Physforum... ?
Raphie Frank
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 10:15 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 55.56%
Feedback Score: -7

It is clear at this point that Rpenner has "abandoned" the forum without so much as a "tallyhoe, Cheerio, it was fun."

On the one hand, his absence makes clear the value of a moderator, however biased. On the other hand, his absence, in the manner of departure, at least, suggests a prideful personality that I will refrain from further commenting upon except to note that it would seem he actually WANTS Physforum to fail without him. (Draw your own conclusions).

Shall we "validate" RPenner as a "thank you" for all his hard, and often thankless, work by "killing the forum."

Or shall we "validate" his hard (and often thankless) work by working together to ensure the forum "survives"? (which would far more "honour" Rpenner, incidentally IMHO)

I don't know. It's kind of up to "You," whoever "you" may be.

Best,
Raphie

--------------------
Reality is always bending itself for us. sometimes it bends itself to amuse us, sometimes to teach us, sometimes to confuse us. It bends itself overtly and covertly. the bending takes many different forms -- sometimes visual, sometimes spiritual, sometimes we feel vertigo that has nothing to do with any physical circumstances... - Egg Theorem
Raphie Frank
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 10:20 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 55.56%
Feedback Score: -7

RECENT TOPICS POSTED UPON THIS SECTION OF THE SITE:

===============================================
Purchase Zimulti Online Cash On Delivery Without D
filet 0 1 Today at 10:12 AM
Last Post by: filet
Purchase Natacyn Online Cash On Delivery Without D
filet 0 1 Today at 10:11 AM
How To Buy Mexitil Online, Cheap Mexitil No Pres
filet 0 1 Today at 10:05 AM
Order Cholestin Online By Fedex From A Usa Pharmac
filet 0 2 Today at 10:01 AM
Buy Metoclopramide Shipped Cod Online On Saturday
filet 0 2 Today at 9:47 AM
I Want To Order Cyclosporine Without A Perscriptio
filet 0 1 Today at 9:44 AM
Purchase Tranxene Online Cash On Delivery Without
filet 0 1 Today at 9:42 AM
I Want To Order Desogen Without A Perscription,
filet 0 1 Today at 9:39 AM
How To Buy Megace Online, Cheap Megace No Prescr
filet 0 2 Today at 9:38 AM
Purchase Restasis Online Cash On Delivery Without
filet 0 2 Today at 9:23 AM
How To Buy Eszopiclone Online, Cheap Eszopiclone
filet 0 2 Today at 9:17 AM
I Want To Order Condylox Without A Perscription,
filet 0 2 Today at 9:16 AM
===============================================

--------------------
Reality is always bending itself for us. sometimes it bends itself to amuse us, sometimes to teach us, sometimes to confuse us. It bends itself overtly and covertly. the bending takes many different forms -- sometimes visual, sometimes spiritual, sometimes we feel vertigo that has nothing to do with any physical circumstances... - Egg Theorem
-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 10:21 AM

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

1: Have to ban the bot (its singly the biggest disaster on here)

and

2: acquire admin password from rp and allow someone trustworthy to lightly moderate this once great forum.

I have messaged rp on sciforums, and he was active there a few days ago.

But so far nothing.

--------------------
**BigFairy owns this forum. The moderators admire her. Let's face it ... who doesn't admire a fat ugly bitch with enough time on her hands to overwhelm virtually every thread with her fantasy life? [uaafanablog]
**Full blown dementia. [Trout]
**Is there any way you can get rid of this racist retard? [RobDegraves]
**Nothing can compare with the indignation and sense of outrage of one who has finally found somebody who occupies an even lower moral ground than himself - and Im not referring to DaveLush! [Edward 3]
****Oh, how the mighty have fallen. [TheDoc]
Proud former recipient of negative feedback from: BigFairy, Doc_Fairy, Fairy, Fairy1000, Fairy_bot, Fior, Jimmy Dawson, LOL_FAIRY, MY_FAIRY, rpenner_FAIRY
**Fairy is obviously a stunningly pathetic braindead slimetard [Lady Elizabeth/Mullosc/Bivalves et all]
**U FAIL [capracus]
**Fairy-useless disruption. [Grumpy]
****Apocalyptic [procyon]

[Moderator: Poster lacks comprehension, strategy, tactics...banned ] [rpenner]
Matador
  Posted: Jan 18 2012, 10:43 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 95%
Feedback Score: 46

Ironically, he's right.

Its like a kick in the face for all those that are left. And like walking on someones grave for all those that have posted here.

--------------------
Banned by Administration
-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 11:07 AM

mouth to mouth

--------------------
**BigFairy owns this forum. The moderators admire her. Let's face it ... who doesn't admire a fat ugly bitch with enough time on her hands to overwhelm virtually every thread with her fantasy life? [uaafanablog]
**Nothing can compare with the indignation and sense of outrage of one who has finally found somebody who occupies an even lower moral ground than himself - and Im not referring to DaveLush! [Edward 3]
Proud former recipient of negative feedback from: BigFairy, Doc_Fairy, Fairy, Fairy1000, Fairy_bot, Fior, Jimmy Dawson, LOL_FAIRY, MY_FAIRY, rpenner_FAIRY
**Fairy is obviously a stunningly pathetic braindead slimetard [Lady Elizabeth/Mullosc/Bivalves et all]
**U FAIL [capracus]

Matador
  Posted: Jan 20 2012, 12:49 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 95%
Feedback Score: 46

wow, the bots stopped spamming!

Well, things are looking good.

--------------------
Banned by Administration
-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 09:21 PM

All good.

--------------------
**U FAIL [capracus]

niels
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 06:17 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 25%
Feedback Score: -4

This Forum IMO was dragged down in a sad destiny by rpenner, in his eager for protecting rote knowledge, in his eager to protect everything he thought to be the truth. His strong belief of being one of the selected few with divine insights was deemed to fail in the light of how science always have been changing with paradigma shifts. I am talking about physics as the mean of getting insight in cosmos. This Forum was severely hurt by rpenner long before he ran away. The deterioration started along with his MayDay stupidities.

As a rule ANYTHING during the dark era of rpenner was being allowed as long as it was kept within the safe walls of already established science. The forum gradually and safely turned into a kind of religious place for people who liked to discuss and to be confirmed in the truth of the thick books.

I prefer a non modified forum, and the chance that his forum will revitalize into an interesting place is much better without types like rpenner. The alternative to get just another modified Forum with just another rpenner type is nonappealing, give me a free and inspiring place or no place.
-Fairy-
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 08:42 PM

QUOTE (niels @ Feb 5 2012, 06:17 PM)
This Forum IMO was dragged down in a sad destiny by rpenner, in his eager for protecting rote knowledge, in his eager to protect everything he thought to be the truth. His strong belief of being one of the selected few with divine insights was deemed to fail in the light of how science always have been changing with paradigma shifts. I am talking about physics as the mean of getting insight in cosmos. This Forum was severely hurt by rpenner long before he ran away. The deterioration started along with his MayDay stupidities.

As a rule ANYTHING during the dark era of rpenner was being allowed as long as it was kept within the safe walls of already established science. The forum gradually and safely turned into a kind of religious place for people who liked to discuss and to be confirmed in the truth of the thick books.

I prefer a non modified forum, and the chance that his forum will revitalize into an interesting place is much better without types like rpenner. The alternative to get just another modified Forum with just another rpenner type is nonappealing, give me a free and inspiring place or no place.

Well said.

Banning everyone didnt help.

Well i think everyone's free to post again.

--------------------
**U FAIL [capracus]

niels
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 11:29 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 25%
Feedback Score: -4

QUOTE (-Fairy- @ Feb 5 2012, 08:42 PM)
Well said.

Banning everyone didnt help.

Well i think everyone's free to post again.

well
brucep
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:06 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 88.37%
Feedback Score: 146

QUOTE (niels @ Feb 5 2012, 06:17 PM)

You're not a pimple on rpenners a$$ bukh. You were banned because you insist on posting the same nonsense over and over again. Now you're a pathetic sock puppet.
Derek1148
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 04:42 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 79.73%
Feedback Score: 148

Edit.

This post has been edited by Derek1148 on Feb 7 2012, 04:48 AM

--------------------
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster." - Friedrich Nietzsche
vkamath
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 05:57 PM

:-)

Positive Feedback: 72.6%
Feedback Score: 109

How To Resuscitate Physforum... ?

Bringing back the Forum Mafia would be a good start....and the counter forum mafia...and some cranks offcourse (they dont really need a invite).

There are few things that gather a crowd like a fight. biggrin.gif
-Fairy-
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 07:34 PM

Hi vkamath!!!

Good to see u on here again!!

--------------------
**U FAIL [capracus]

danshawen
Posted: Jun 10 2014, 11:27 PM

Please nix the idea of a "forum mafia". This is what drove me here, and I will stay only as long as there are not moderators who themselves double as trolls.

If I make the effort to write a civilized reply (and if I can't do that, I won't write anything at all), I expect the integrity of that reply to be respected (not torn apart bit by bit, not 'baited' by trolls that have their own agendas).

It's a tough world out there, but this is no reason to turn what can and should be a fun activity for people who like to learn about science and physics. Unfortunately, there will always be people who have axes to grind. Just as one example, the Facists of Europe never forgave Einstein for aiding the allies. To them, he will never receive credit for being one of the greatest physicists who ever lived, and the reason they hate him is entirely political. Their dream is of a world where everyone looks alike, thinks alike and if someone doesn't wish to conform or have what they consider to be questionable cultural heritage, they are killed outright or made to wish they were. We already fought an entire world war to prevent this, yet the same ideas that caused this in the first place are alive and well on Metapedia, to name just one neo-facist threat on the internet. If you think you've seen trolls at work here, believe me, you have no idea.

Judging from the types of edits by moderators I saw elsewhere, it is equally clear that these people have infiltrated the ranks of moderators of physics forums as well (not kidding!). I have explained their agenda. Please don't allow this to happen here.

--------------------
"Physics/math is to math/physics as sex is to polishing a rocket." (-paraphrased for ambiguity, Richard Feynman / Murray Gell-Mann).

Topic Options

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use