Scientific Forums

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> The End Is Near Rpenner Failed, rpenner ruined the forum
-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 17 2012, 07:54 AM

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

rpenner ruined the forum by banning normal members until only very few people remained

rpenner is responsible for this forums destruction

rpenner is the enemy

and so the end is neigh, the threads spammed themselves, the words of the LORD were written in blood

Psalm 150
Praise ye the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the firmament of His power!

2Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

3Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet; praise Him with the psaltery and harp!

4Praise Him with the timbrel and dance; praise Him with stringed instruments and organs!

5Praise Him upon the loud cymbals; praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals!

6Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise ye the LORD!

--------------------
**BigFairy owns this forum. The moderators admire her. Let's face it ... who doesn't admire a fat ugly bitch with enough time on her hands to overwhelm virtually every thread with her fantasy life? [uaafanablog]
**Full blown dementia. [Trout]
**Is there any way you can get rid of this racist retard? [RobDegraves]
**Nothing can compare with the indignation and sense of outrage of one who has finally found somebody who occupies an even lower moral ground than himself - and Im not referring to DaveLush! [Edward 3]
****Oh, how the mighty have fallen. [TheDoc]
Proud former recipient of negative feedback from: BigFairy, Doc_Fairy, Fairy, Fairy1000, Fairy_bot, Fior, Jimmy Dawson, LOL_FAIRY, MY_FAIRY, rpenner_FAIRY
**Fairy is obviously a stunningly pathetic braindead slimetard [Lady Elizabeth/Mullosc/Bivalves et all]
**U FAIL [capracus]
**Fairy-useless disruption. [Grumpy]
****Apocalyptic [procyon]

[Moderator: Poster lacks comprehension, strategy, tactics...banned ] [rpenner]
Matador
  Posted: Jan 18 2012, 08:04 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 95%
Feedback Score: 46

lol funny...

the threads spammed themselves.. the words of the lord were written in blood

well i hope rp bans you and the bots

--------------------
Banned by Administration
-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 08:34 AM

and so the end is neigh, the threads spammed themselves, the words of the LORD were written in blood

Genesis 4
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, "I have gotten a man from the LORD."

2And she again bore his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3And in process of time it came to pass that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

4And Abel also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering;

5but unto Cain and to his offering He had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

6And the LORD said unto Cain, "Why art thou wroth? And why is thy countenance fallen?

7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? And if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."

8And Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and slew him.

9And the LORD said unto Cain, "Where is Abel thy brother?" And he said, "I know not. Am I my brother's keeper?"

10And He said, "What hast thou done? The voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto Me from the ground.

11And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand.

12When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength. A fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be on the earth."

13And Cain said unto the LORD, "My punishment is greater than I can bear.

14Behold, Thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth, and from Thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth. And it shall come to pass that every one who findeth me shall slay me."

15And the LORD said unto him, "Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod to the east of Eden.

17And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.

18And unto Enoch was born Irad; and Irad begot Mehujael, and Mehujael begot Methushael, and Methushael begot Lamech.

19And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

20And Adah bore Jabal; he was the father of those who dwell in tents, and of those who have cattle.

21And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all those who handle the harp and organ.

22And Zillah, she also bore Tubalcain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron; and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

23And Lamech said unto his wives, "Adah and Zillah, hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech! For I have slain a man for my wounding, and a young man for my hurt.

24If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold."

25And Adam knew his wife again; and she bore a son and called his name Seth. "For God," said she, "hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew."

26And to Seth also there was born a son, and he called his name Enosh. Then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

--------------------
**BigFairy owns this forum. The moderators admire her. Let's face it ... who doesn't admire a fat ugly bitch with enough time on her hands to overwhelm virtually every thread with her fantasy life? [uaafanablog]
**Nothing can compare with the indignation and sense of outrage of one who has finally found somebody who occupies an even lower moral ground than himself - and Im not referring to DaveLush! [Edward 3]
Proud former recipient of negative feedback from: BigFairy, Doc_Fairy, Fairy, Fairy1000, Fairy_bot, Fior, Jimmy Dawson, LOL_FAIRY, MY_FAIRY, rpenner_FAIRY
**Fairy is obviously a stunningly pathetic braindead slimetard [Lady Elizabeth/Mullosc/Bivalves et all]
**U FAIL [capracus]

procyon
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 08:51 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 3

Apocalyptic.

--------------------
Pan troglodytes iacit excrementa
-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 08:58 AM

QUOTE (procyon @ Jan 18 2012, 08:51 AM)
Apocalyptic.

i doo like that

you do know that you are my 1st disciple? smile.gif

--------------------
**U FAIL [capracus]

-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 09:01 AM

**U FAIL [capracus]

--------------------
**U FAIL [capracus]

-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 09:06 AM

Like medals of honor !

I have 10, how much do you have?

(rpenner has millions)

--------------------
**U FAIL [capracus]

-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 10:51 AM

smile.gif

--------------------
**U FAIL [capracus]

Mekigal
Posted: May 14 2012, 05:06 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Fairy @ Jan 18 2012, 10:51 AM)
smile.gif

can you all see the displacement of hunting and gathering in red . Bad Ag verses good ranching. Well i guess Able was a rancher and not just a hunter gather . I guess ranching sheep could be considered gathering up the lost sheep and then tending them . Animal husbandry can be like similar to farming though . Similar yes but the same ?

So it is my understanding that animal husbandry came before agriculture so displacement of occupations still stands as my hypothesis for the story. Pissed off steel workers

O.K. Jesus freaks I will throw you a bone . Jesus declared him self God / God Son

He was killed for it . True if he didn't declare him self God chances are he would not of been killed . That aside . I can declare my self God and I more than likely won't be killed for doing so . Thanks Jesus for getting killed like that so I can spout out my Glory of being Monkey God . Your a real pal for levitating freedom of information .

O.K. dips . You use old testament as your bases of the tell. Meaning it was written Jesus would come and Jesus was manifestation of that tell( Brodie the card player understands that , What the tell is )
So most wonderful counselor. So the tell also says if Jesus is the most wonderful then government will fall on his shoulder . How is that working out for bones ? Oh not to happy about it ? The tell also says not to under-estimate the next generation for they know things you will never know . A grave mistake is how the language
goes. So know couple the 2 together plus the other tell for modern life ( new testament quote , Government comes from God ) Think about it bones ?
Jesus is responsible for our messy Government we live in now .

Now you ask your self . Do you like the mayhem? You all good with war , crime and violence ? 2,000 years of the Jesus method is not enough for you. Think it might be time to try the Monkey Method ?

Obama haters . Are you saying that the new testament was lying . If so then what say you about the whole works ? If one statement is a lie then how do you buy into the whole works and which part is true and which part is a lie . If I believe the whole works to be the voice of God then all Christians should love Obama. His governance is by God . Can you see the logic in that bones ?

This post has been edited by rpenner on May 22 2012, 05:46 PM
Meg
Posted: May 22 2012, 04:14 PM

Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 2

Rpenner is great. I am a huge fan.

--------------------
Mekigal
Posted: May 22 2012, 09:54 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Meg @ May 22 2012, 04:14 PM)
Rpenner is great. I am a huge fan.

what is with the 37 or the 137. You know I do a whole bit about the 37. Yeah that I do . It is recorded in the first few verses in Job too. Hidden like in plain sight . The 5357 too and the 37 . Can you talk to the 45357 banner . I seen it several times in the most strangest of ways . First was Rosa Park holding up a sign in a painting . The artist said it was her jail cell number or prison number . I don't remember if it had the 4 or not . Might not have . The next time I saw it it defiantly had a 4 at the beginning . It was a number tattooed on the arm of a Holocaust survivor from World War II. It was really strange creepy like for me and left me with that feeling someone is trying desperately to tell me something . I pointed out the 37 to the Captain @ Sciforum. If I recall correct it had a 1 also . I told him to watch for more signs of the 37. There are even commercials now exploiting the 37 . Blow Me away when I saw that commercial .

What is with your 137 ? Please do tell

Topic Options

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use