Scientific Forums

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )

Closed Topic · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Ice Age Model, for the modirator
Rubberball
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 05:11 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

first i would like to say i didn't know people had to be 100 % correct to speak on this forum, secondly why would i be banned for stating the ice age had begun?

i only wanted to show the facts of my research.

you see these are not just words, they have meaning, and are related.

the question asked does science predict the next ice age.
all i had said was yes imagine it already happened, and its cause is a tilt in earth axis.

did you even let me post the data before i was banned? no.

if it don't fit with your model, then should i agree that all other models be incorrect, and have no validity?

just give me some time and i will prove this to be a fact, or at least you can give a better reason for your beliefs.

even if history will not tell us of the date, i have it as close as possible to the start of the age, and i have the cause, all can be backed up by facts.

my claim was yes the ice age started in 2010, and i was banned because i said so..

ask a question and i will provide you with all the data you will need to form your own
understanding. by the time i am done some will agree, and some wont. still not a reason to be banned. Are you in defense of some other model? if yes what model to you hold as true and why? ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Rubberball on Oct 19 2011, 05:41 PM

--------------------
If the bird that we see quacks like a duck and swims like a duck, and so on all the way down the line, then it‘s a duck.

If it crows like a rooster and can‘t swim, then it‘s not a duck. It
doesn‘t make any difference how many people insist on calling it a duck, —it still isn‘t a duck.

The physicists‘ atom is an imaginary atom constructed of
imaginary particles.

Irwin Schroedinger tells us, “If the question is asked, do the electrons actually exist on these orbits
within the atom, the answer has to be a decisive no. “The atom of modern physics can only be symbolized by
a partial differential equation in an abstract multi- dimensional space.”
Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 05:58 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 19 2011, 05:11 PM)
first i would like to say i didn't know people had to be 100 % correct to speak on this forum, secondly why would i be banned for stating the ice age had begun?

i only wanted to show the facts of my research.

you see these are not just words, they have meaning, and are related.

the question asked does science predict the next ice age.
all i had said was yes imagine it already happened, and its cause is a tilt in earth axis.

did you even let me post the data before i was banned? no.

if it don't fit with your model, then should i agree that all other models be incorrect, and have no validity?

just give me some time and i will prove this to be a fact, or at least you can give a better reason for your beliefs.

even if history will not tell us of the date, i have it as close as possible to the start of the age, and i have the cause, all can be backed up by facts.

my claim was yes the ice age started in 2010, and i was banned because i said so..

ask a question and i will provide you with all the data you will need to form your own
understanding. by the time i am done some will agree, and some wont. still not a reason to be banned. Are you in defense of some other model? if yes what model to you hold as true and why? ph34r.gif

Are you walking on thin ice?
Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 06:21 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 19 2011, 06:13 PM)
it was my first couple posts i made when i joined, and i was banned for saying things as facts. should i then add a question to all my posts ?

mabey this be thin ice, but i would rather talk it out then be banned again.

So were you warned rather than banned or was there a ban as well as a warning?

I was banned off the Physics Forum without warning so they seem rather reasonable here, at least giving you a chance.

A ban is like getting a death sentence. Not a nice feeling so live within the rules. Maybe I should read them again as well.
Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 07:50 PM

Advanced Member

You could be right as I'm not strong the weather issues. I know in NZ we shudder when we get winds direct from the Antarctica.
AlexG
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 12:28 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 73.91%
Feedback Score: 108

let earths axis be the level plane, and if i stretched my level from north to south pole the bubble is in perfect equilibrium.. This be the implication, the earth has an up and down, because so does the universe. already been proven by others.

Sorry, no. Total fail.

Your basic assumptions are wrong. Therefore, everything derived from them are wrong.

--------------------
Its the way nature is!
If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
To another universe, where the rules are simpler
Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
Prof Richard Fyenman (1979) .....

God does not roll dice with the Universe" - A. Einstein

"God not only plays dice with the Universe, He rolls them where you can't see" - N. Bohr

AlexG
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 01:50 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 73.91%
Feedback Score: 108

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 19 2011, 07:59 PM)
well thank you for your grade. I was not looking for approval or publication.

certainly i was not addressing any one who claimed to be the all knowing dark wizard of theoretical science. this is simple Earth science, and a new model has already been provided.

im not here to convince you, just making an attempt at the solution.

It is this simple balance that i wish describe.

Please in the future don't grade me on my statements. Then certainly don't leave without any claim as to which model of ice age cycles you have even considered., why post if you have nothing to back up your failing grade with something you.
I don't know who, or what you tend to embrace. ph34r.gif

I don't give a sh1t what you're looking for, if you post it here, it gets critiqued. And what you've posted is nonsense.

--------------------
Its the way nature is!
If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
To another universe, where the rules are simpler
Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
Prof Richard Fyenman (1979) .....

God does not roll dice with the Universe" - A. Einstein

"God not only plays dice with the Universe, He rolls them where you can't see" - N. Bohr

Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 02:29 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (AlexG @ Oct 20 2011, 01:50 AM)
I don't give a sh1t what you're looking for, if you post it here, it gets critiqued. And what you've posted is nonsense.

Ice age cycles is what he wants to bounce around.
Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 04:44 AM

Advanced Member

I sense you are taking this badly Rubberball. I get picked on too but i have totally gotten used to it and enjoy the banter. But when I read your writing it was like when I first started and the whole lot were picking on me (On TradeMe not here ) I became stressed as well. I would say slow down and think it through before you challenge the people here for they know their stuff and show no mercy.
brucep
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 05:53 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 88.37%
Feedback Score: 146

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 19 2011, 06:13 PM)
it was my first couple posts i made when i joined, and i was banned for saying things as facts. should i then add a question to all my posts ?

mabey this be thin ice, but i would rather talk it out then be banned again.

If you were banned why are you posting here now? Is Rubberball a sockpuppet? It's not a good idea to begin posting by saying you've returned from banishment. Why does the little you've revealed remind me of the HAB theory? So far you're beating around the bush telling us we need to be slowly introduced to 'whatever' you have in mind. Usually that means a small mountain of bullshit is forthcoming to a public forum such as this one.

This post has been edited by brucep on Oct 20 2011, 06:08 AM
Send PM ·
Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 06:31 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 20 2011, 06:14 AM)
well thanks for your reply? ohmy.gif another well planned attack on me for no reason, only that you do not agree. I never said you have to agree.

isn't it better to take one step at a time? then you have a foundation.
that's what i am doing.

Thanks again for the kind words.

I have never seen the HAB theory, but i will take a look, thanks for pointing this out.
Do you agree with that theory or not?

inst there allot of models that you don't agree with, or is this one like every other beyond your belief system or comprehension??

How about speeding up the process then?
Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 06:46 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 20 2011, 06:40 AM)
well thanks again, now that i have set the basic premiss of the bubble shifting from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere by way of equilibrium, and air pressure that has found its current equilibrium over the southern pole.

I will shew how the bubble can be moved to reside over another location. The north pole. this again using basic principles.

I will add some more factors, feel free to factor in if you like. the more the better.

what takes place during an ice age?

This is were the model should go from here, showing some basic indisputable circumstances that strengthen the model of ice age period. This time frame can only be speculated upon, because no one has lived 25 thousand years, to show us otherwise.

I am sure millions of years ago the ice age was much greater, because there was a young earth with far more volcano-logy then we have today.

Im sleepy ill add more later. thanks.

In the end your health and happiness is more important than expounding the theory. In reality it won't win any prizes so it has to be a labour of love and if you find your love is difficult - get a divorce I would say. A stress free life is worth millions, so enjoy the day while we have it.
brucep
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 05:16 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 88.37%
Feedback Score: 146

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 20 2011, 06:14 AM)
well thanks for your reply? ohmy.gif this, another well planned attack on me for no reason, only that you do not agree. I never said you have to agree.

isn't it better to take one step at a time? then you have a foundation.
that's what i am doing.

Thanks again for the kind words.

I have never seen the HAB theory, but i will take a look, thanks for pointing this out.
Do you agree with that theory or not?

inst there allot of models that you don't agree with, or is this one like every other beyond your belief system or comprehension??

Didn't answer the questions? You said you were banned from posting at this site, not me. So you attacked yourself when you acknowledged banishment while making comments in physforum the very site from which you're banished. You're first post was misleading and incoherent wrt what you wanted to discuss. You may think you're discussion is moving forward but so far you haven't clarified anything.
Send PM ·
Robittybob1
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 08:25 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rubberball @ Oct 20 2011, 06:53 PM)
premiss, a change in position, or location in relation to the celestial plane of the galaxy can cause a planetary system to reflect this change by a tilt in axial position.

By a change in equilibrium of that system in relationship to said plane. I can reflect this change in several ways.

1. by a change in location, and, or position of a body in relation to said plane. a body such as the earth may experience diverse effects. including magnetic anomaly, including a change in air flow direction, or temperature within a given system. assuming it has an atmosphere.

2. a change in Earth axis position, to whatever degree i may state may have diverse effects on the inner system, or atmosphere of said body.
This In relation to its present equilibrium, and its magnetic alignments to the stars..

3. Ice age By volcanic emissions alone, or in conjunction with a change in equilibrium of a system, and its relation to its orbit, axial position, and speed of rotation, may lead to an ice age.

4 A large meteor impact may lead to an ice age, by the blocking of solar rays to the earths surface.

I think this is enough to include before a conclusion.

All statements are true statements.. Yes or no?

How do we define an "Ice Age" what is the definition you are using. Volcanic eruption in Chile may have made our winter colder this year but it would take more than a single cold winter to be an ice age?
Granouille
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 08:57 PM

Et le cheval que vous roulé sur!

Positive Feedback: 66.67%
Feedback Score: 77

If I were illiterate, I might use the same idiotic arguments. Are you Nopeda's sockpuppet? rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Granouille on Oct 20 2011, 09:03 PM

--------------------
-=Forum Mafia=-

Member of the Original FM, 2007
Granouille
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 09:04 PM

Et le cheval que vous roulé sur!

Positive Feedback: 66.67%
Feedback Score: 77

Are you a troll or a fool?

Those are my only questions for you.