|LoFi version for PDAs||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 09:25 AM
Joined: 25-November 09
Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 2
The following tips will help you understand just how easy it is to apply the '3R' principle. All you have to do is think ahead.
• Take no more new bank notes and lai-see packets than necessary.
• Bring your own bags to reduce consumption of plastic shopping bags.
• Adopt simple packaging and minimize gift wrapping to avoid wastage of resources.
• Choose more durable products. Think twice before shopping to avoid purchasing unnecessary items and cause wastage.
• Send electronic greeting messages instead of paper greeting cards as the former can deliver the same message with less resource.
• Use reusable tableware during gatherings and parties and avoid excessive food.
• Reuse lai-see packets and bank notes for lai-see.
• Store holiday decorations, such as plastic Christmas trees and ornaments for reuse in the following year. Good quality decorations could be reused many times.
• Donate unwanted gifts to needies through charitable organizations.
• Separate all recyclable materials, such as metals, plastics, waste paper and other recyclables from waste stream and put them in recycling bins to facilitate recycling.
Posted: Jan 10 2010, 10:22 AM
Joined: 10-January 10
Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0
thanks for the tip. very useful
[URL=http://tayomismo.com]Sikat ang Pinoy[/URL]