Scientific Forums

Pages: (2) [1] 2   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Earthquake Is Radiation Pressure Release!, Lightity from Crust Fissures & Holes!
wanchung
  Posted: May 14 2008, 08:15 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 28%
Feedback Score: -170

Title: Earthquake is Radiation Pressure Release from Crust Fissures & Holes

Wanchung Hu
PostDoc Fellow
Academia Sinica
Taipei, Taiwan ROC
Correspondence to: lukluk73_2006@yahoo.com.tw

Abstract
Earthquake is traditionally thought to be cause by plate tectonics movement. Plate tectonics movement is thought to be mediated by continental drift and expansion of ocean crust. Evidence showed that mid-Atlantic ridge is the source of expansion of ocean crust. Plate tectonics theory can explain why most earthquakes happen in mid-Atlantic area, Pacific ring of fire, and Mediterranean Alpide belt. However, earthquake theory due to plate tectonics has several defects. The continental drift is a very slow and constant process. It cannot account for the abrupt happening of most earthquakes. In addition, plate tectonics cannot explain many intraplate earthquakes and the huge severity of intraplate earthquakes such as current Sichuan earthquake. Plate tectonics theory cannot explain many earthquake related phenomenon such as earthquake light, radio disturbance, infrared anomaly, and strange animal behaviors. Here, we propose a new alternate theory for earthquake occurring. Earthquake is actually a sudden radiation pressure (Lightity) release from earth crust fissures and holes. The huge amount of energy release causes the movement of earth crust and induces seismic wave spread. Current plate tectonics theory cannot successfully predict earthquake happening. We think the alternate theory can help earthquake prediction in the future to avoid detrimental human life loss.

Introduction
Professor Alfred Wegener proposed continental drift theory in 1912. He suggested that all the continents were joined together in old times and they separated by some unknown forces. In the beginning, his idea was thought to be absurd and was difficult to be accepted by people. However, further researches on ocean crust revealed that the ocean crust is actually expanding. This phenomenon happens in the mid-Atlantic ridge. Ocean crust is generated from the mid-Atlantic ridge and spread to both east and west side. We can find the symmetrical alternative geomagnetism reversal pattern in the two sides from mid-Atlantic ridge. The continental coasts of west Africa and east South America can match perfectly. In addition, fossils of the same species can be found in both South America and Africa. Thus, it suggested that South America and Africa was joined together in old era. Thus, continental drift theory was accepted, and then plate tectonics theory was developed to explain the happening of earthquakes and volcano eruptions. Plate tectonics theory says that earth crust can be divided into several “plates”, and these “plates” crush each other to induce earthquakes. The plate crush movement is caused by ocean crust expansion and continental drift. Currently, it is a well-accepted theory for earthquake happening.

However, plate tectonics theory has several fetal defects. First of all, the sudden happening of earthquake in certain point should not be due to the slow process of continental drift. The continental drift is at a speed around 1cm per year. Thus, it only accumulates 30cm per 30 years. It is a very slow process and it cannot account for the huge energy release during a major earthquake. How can a 30cm plate movement per 30 year cause an energy release which is greater than 100x atom bomb energy? The slow continental drift cannot explain the sudden movement of rocks of plates during a major earthquake. In addition, plate tectonics movement or continental drift is a large scale movement and it cannot be accounted for earthquake happening in a single point.

Second, the continental drift is only proved between South America and Africa. The continental coast of South America and Africa matches only mean that there is ocean expansion in the Atlantic Ocean. In addition, the fossils which are similar in South America and Africa mean that only South America and Africa were joined together. For other major continents, the evidences for all continents were joined together are weak. Thus, we cannot say all the continents are moving. We cannot say all the continents are moving which causes earthquake. Where the evidence is, where the conclusion is.

Third, plate tectonics theory cannot explain intrapalate earthquakes. There are some “hotspots” which have frequent earthquake. For example, Hawaii suffers from a lot of earthquakes per year. However, Hawaii is not located in the boundary of plates. In addition, there are several detrimental intraplate earthquakes. For example, the Sichuan earthquake currently is a huge intraplate earthquake. Plate tectonics theory cannot explain this. How can an earthquake happen when the location is not in the boundary of plates? Based on the plate tectonics theory, the intraplate earthquakes should be small or trivial. How can it cause such a huge and detrimental earthquake such as Sichuan earthquake?

Here, we propose a new mechanism for earthquake. Earthquake is actually a radiation pressure release from the inside earth. We call radiation pressure “Lightity” which means radiation pressure is a fundamental repulsive force to cause universe expansion. Radiation pressure is also important in our earth. The earth core and mantle has an estimated temperature around 4000 to 5000 absolute temperature. Since the radiation pressure is repulsive, it needs to be released from inside earth to outside space. The formula for radiation pressure is:

Pressure=uT^4/c (u=Stefan-Boltzmann constant, T=absolute temperature, c=lightspeed)

Power=uAT^4 (A=surface area)

The unit of radiation power is joule per second. Thus, it means that in every second, radiation pressure is accumulating when radiation pressure is not released to outside space. After 30 years, we can see huge amount of radiation pressure achieves. Because the earth core and mantle have very high temperature, we can see that the accumulated radiation pressure can cause very detrimental effect. Normally, the radiation pressure of inside earth is under the suppression of outer earth crust. After accumulation for decades, the accumulated radiation pressure becomes greater and greater and it finally needs to be released. Frequently, the radiation pressure is released from crust fissures and holes. Earth crust fissures include mid-Atlantic ridge and peri-Pacific troughs. Crust holes are the hot spots such as Hawaii. Molten lava from mantle also can be released from these fissures and holes. That is why “Pacific ring of fire” (peri-Pacific troughs) is both for volcano eruptions and earthquakes. That is why the Hawaii “Hotspot” is both for volcano eruptions and earthquakes. Radiation pressure theory can explain why volcano happens in the same places as earthquake happens. When the radiation pressure is released from inside earth and is passing through the earth crust, it can cause physical movement of earth crust. Then, earthquake happens and seismic wave occurs.

The new theory can explain intraplate earthquakes. If there is fault in the earth crust, there is possibility that radiation pressure can be released via these faults. They are naturally gaps which allow radiation pressure to pass through. Thus, it can explain why some intraplate earthquakes are also very huge and detrimental. For examples, Sichuan or Tangshan earthquakes are both huge and detrimental intraplate earthquakes. Plate tectonic theory cannot well explain this.

We can see similar effect on our sun. When solar wind or solar flare is released from the sun surface, it also causes huge amount of seismic wave release. It is called “sunshock” or “sunquake”. We think the basic mechanism of sunquake and earthquake is the same: both are due to the release of radiation pressure from inside to outside. Because the sun has much greater absolute temperature, the sunquake caused by sun flare is even much greater than major earthquakes.

In this new theory, we can also explain many earthquake phenomenon which cannot be explained by traditional plate tectonics theory. Earthquake light before or during earthquake is an important phenomenon related to earthquake happening. For example, many people observed white to blue light shining in the sky for all night during the Peru earthquake. Plate tectonics theory says that it is caused by suddenly transformation of rocks into a semi-conductor(p-hole) like substance. Thus, rocks can emit light. This mechanism explained by plate tectonics theory is very strange and cannot be accepted. Why can an earthquake transform rocks into semi-conductors? In addition, radio disturbance is usually observed during or before earthquake happening. Electromagnetism wave or infrared light anomaly is also observed during a major earthquake. Some researchers also noted some changes of animal behaviors. If the earthquake is the release of radiation pressure, we can easily explain visible earthquake light, radio disturbance, EMW anomaly, and infrared light anomaly. Animal behavior change may be due to that some animals can detect the change of radiation wave.

In summary, we think this new earthquake theory is the actual mechanism of earthquake happening. Plate tectonics theory fails to help to do earthquake prediction. This new theory can shed a light for earthquake prediction. If we can monitor or detect radiation anomaly (earthquake light, radio disturbance, EMW anomaly, infrared light anomaly) before earthquake, we might be able to know when and where the earthquake will happen. Earthquake can be very huge and detrimental. Around 100 thousand people might be killed in current Sichuan earthquake. We sincerely hope this new theory can be helpful in earthquake prediction to avoid huge amount of human life loss.
wanchung
Posted: May 14 2008, 08:21 AM

Advanced Member

Dear All,

I sincerely hope this new theory can do well in earthquake prediction.

Current plate tectonics theory fails in earthquake prediction.

Would you please forward my post to associated institutes?

It might save many lifes if it is correct.

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Wanchung Hu
wanchung
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 03:24 AM

Advanced Member

Dear All,

I think this earthquake theory is the most important one of my articles. It can lead to correct earthquake prediction to save millions of lives. Would you please help me to forward this article to more friends and earthquake research institutes? Thank you very much.

Some hackers threatened that they will stop me for publishing this earthquake theory. If they do that, they are causing milions people's life loss. God/Buddha will see this, and give them punishment.

Sincerely,
Wanchung
Samuel Bonaya Buya
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:22 AM

Positive Feedback: 18.52%
Feedback Score: -98

Wanchung, I think it is a research well done and as you correctly said one of your most important papers. Keep it up.
wanchung
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 09:15 AM

Advanced Member

Hi, Samuel Bonaya Buya

Thanks a lot for your encourgement. I will keep on working. The most important issue is that I need to spread my earthquake theory for correct earthquake prediction. It is very very important. That may save millions of people. I am thinking methods to do that currently! It is emergent!

Sincerely,
Wanchung
JukriS
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 04:05 PM

Positive Feedback: 26.09%
Feedback Score: -61

HI. i like that word. PRESSURE.

Tsunam 2004*
Accurate measuredevices discovered en energypulse coming through the globe only a day after a powerful earthquake and tsunami born in Asia at year 2004. The scientists came to a conclusion that this powerful energypulse came from a star which is called magnetari. In this particular star there has developed apparently a starquake and it released fast a lot of energy.

According to my idea that dense energywave opened up energy to every direction and developed itself an energyfront, which came to globe a day before the actual energypulse. The energybudles of this energyfront burned out to openening energywaves coming from atomcores of the ocean and oceanbottom. At the same time these energywaves increased their thickness / energy.

That is why the ocean expanded and developed an powerful earthquake at the bottom of the ocean.The massive energybudles opening up from the globe didn´t therefore interact with that three-dimentionally expanding energybundles of of the energyfront and so they pushed eachother towards the certain area of the globe (=bended towards a same area). From there they released a lot of ebergy towards the actual energupulse. Tsunami and earthquake opened up energy from the globe and protected the globe the same way as for example the magnetic field protects the globe from the energybundles coming from the sun. In a way the energybundles opening up from the globe "peel" storeys that are farthest and injurious for life back to the sun.

http://www.onesimpleprinciple.com/243

JukriS
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 04:17 PM

Lets check out first that

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4955212n

and then that

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id...irt_physics_law

Then you post to think!

i am sire, you found same thing what i am already found.

Just remember onesimpleprinciple model of atoms.

Atoms nucleus explode all a time and radiate energywaves and with this energywaves atoms nucleus get next exploding atoms nucleus exploding energy etc.
uaafanblog
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 04:59 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 72.73%
Feedback Score: 80

Interestingly ...

The average negative feedback score for the three posters preceeding me here is 66.6666.....

Just sayin ...

In case any doubts my math abilities ...
100+65+38=203/3=66.6666.....

This post has been edited by uaafanblog on Apr 21 2009, 05:00 PM

--------------------
I been stuffed in your pocket for the last hundred days, when I don't get my bath I take it out on the slaves. So grease up your baby for a ball on the hill, I'll polish them rockets now and swallow those pills and say ....
Ahhhhhh .... Spacelord mutha mutha.
-- Monster Magnet --

It is offensive and ruinous, something to be avoided at all cost, for a nonbeliever to hear a Christian talking about these things as though with Christian writings as his source, and yet so nonsensically and with such obvious error that the nonbeliever can hardly keep from laughing.
-- St. Augustine --

I laugh a lot in the Evolution/Creation section of this forum.
JukriS
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:01 AM

And third, remember onesimpleprinciple idea with the atomic model

Nuclei of atoms explode all the time and radiate energy waves, which are expanding atomic nuclei to each other to blow energy to each other and thus expanding atomic nuclei tönivät each other away from each other at the same rate as all grow!

If you watched the cold fusion hot topic in the video think about those who are able to shoot the liquid atoms ytimiin of ammunition with atoms in the liquid core "mined" for clean energy, which is more ammunition than the munition containing energy.

(self-munitions, as in all others, is of course also of the one and only pure energy, as we all are!)

Projectile can think of the electron which is spread around a hundred smaller energyconcentration that go nuclei of atoms and then to explode away from a example 111 on the energy and concentration that.

Ammunition does not cease, because they are fed into the liquid all the time.
AlphaNumeric
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 07:49 AM

Professional mathematician

Positive Feedback: 84.15%
Feedback Score: 420

QUOTE (wanchung @ May 14 2008, 09:21 AM)
Would you please forward my post to associated institutes?

No. Because its BS.

Go on, use it to predict earthquakes for the next 3 months.

--------------------
The views in the above post are those of its author and not those of the people who educated him through a degree and masters, supervised him or collaborated with him during his PhD, paid him to teach and mark undergraduate mathematics and physics courses or who pay him to do research now.

Any insults, flames or rants are purely the work of the author and not said people or institutions. Cranks are not suffered well.
AlexG
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 03:28 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 73.91%
Feedback Score: 108

The nutcase to information ratio on this tread is astounding.

--------------------
Its the way nature is!
If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
To another universe, where the rules are simpler
Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
Prof Richard Fyenman (1979) .....

God does not roll dice with the Universe" - A. Einstein

"God not only plays dice with the Universe, He rolls them where you can't see" - N. Bohr

H2O
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 11:07 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 50%
Feedback Score: -16

How can a 30cm plate movement per 30 year cause an energy release which is greater than 100x atom bomb energy?

simple google search for "earthquake", first link....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake

Plate tectonics explains earthquakes quite well not only at fault lines but mid continental areas as well.

However to answer the question above simply, It doesn't. Your not talking a 30cm plate movement per 30 years, your talking a three thousand, six hundred thousand or even a one hundred and twenty million cm movement occurring in mere seconds. The plates on a whole move slowly but where they meet they can bind resulting in no movement. However these areas are still attached to the main plate and over time (thousands or even millions of years) a warp occurs containing amazing amounts of potential energy found within the elastic tension that has been created. Eventually the elastic tension overcomes the frictional resistance and slippage occurs. This slippage continues until the frictional resistance can stop it. It doesn't mean the elastic tension is completely spent and the warp completely removed which is why you can get high magnitude earthquakes in the exact same spot in a very short time frame.

This post has been edited by H2O on Apr 22 2009, 11:09 PM

--------------------
I have received no formal education in much of the subject matter on this forum and have only a high school diploma. What I do know (that would be beyond high school) is what I have learned over the years from reading books, magazines, blogs, forum posts etc. or have seen in documentaries, short clips, etc.

The opinions in my post are my own and do not reflect anyone else's unless referenced and may not be correct.
wanchung
  Posted: Apr 23 2009, 02:33 AM

Advanced Member

Hi, H2O,

What tension? What is the tension induced by 30cm per 30years? The "tension" should be very small from plate movement based on Young's module formula.

P=F/A=E*deltaL/L0

The plate is very large, so the L0 is very large with very small P. Thus, plate movement won't generate strong force.

And, how can you explain earthquake light accoding to plate tectonic theory? Rocks are electrically neutral, so their acceleration won't generate radiation based on Maxwell's electromagnetism. Only charges can do that!

Thus, Plate tectonics theory for earthquake is wrong. Earthquake is due to radiation release from crust fissures and holes!
H2O
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 04:44 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 50%
Feedback Score: -16

Your immediate mistake is the equation you give. You are not finding the pressure of an Earthquake, you are finding the force thus...

F = P * A

The more pressure involved and/or the greater area involved, the more force (greater magnitude) the earthquake will have.

The A = area of frictional contact, not the topographical area of the plate involved. If in square meters (m^2) then P = force applied in Newtons per squared meter (N/m^2) and so F = The force in Newtons.

However you can not use a simple equation like that to describe the mechanics of an earthquake.

As for the light which looks like a rainbow when compared to the real Auroras would coincide with one of the theories in which gaseous or vaporous substances are released into the atmosphere. Light then gets separated as it passes through just as it does through water droplets to produce a rainbow.

As for what tension....take a ruler that is fairly long (at least 12 inches) that is also flexible. Place one end against the bottom edge of a table and while holding on to the other end move straight up. Your hand will move while the other end remains under the edge. So you, with most of the ruler, is moving while the part under the table is not. This will bend the ruler and create tension. Once the edge clears the table it whips up and even vibrates before coming to a rest.

The plate's edge will bind while the rest of the plate continues to move. Thousands of years pass and a warp occurs that has elastic tension (like the bending of the ruler). Once the tension overcomes the frictional resistance, the edge slips (like the ruler clearing the table) and slides generating vibrations (the earthquake). Eventually (which the ruler demonstration doesn't cover) the friction overpowers the tension and stops the edge of the plate from moving any farther. All the while the plate itself slowly moves along as normal.

--------------------
I have received no formal education in much of the subject matter on this forum and have only a high school diploma. What I do know (that would be beyond high school) is what I have learned over the years from reading books, magazines, blogs, forum posts etc. or have seen in documentaries, short clips, etc.

The opinions in my post are my own and do not reflect anyone else's unless referenced and may not be correct.
wanchung
Posted: Apr 27 2009, 07:19 AM

Advanced Member

Hi, H2O,

Thanks for your reply. But, your argument is invalid.

P=F/A, why shouldn't you say A is large with a small P? I never heard before that someone says the force will increase due to increasing area? Your concept is wrong!

As for the light. It is earthquake light, not earthquake rainbow. There is no vapor shower during earthquake. Your explaination is wrong. And, why should rocks release water during earthquake? Your explaination is strange.

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

Terms of use