Scientific Forums

Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Aliens, Are they here on Earth or ?
Zarkov
Posted: May 13 2008, 08:17 PM

Observer- Galactic Central

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 28.57%
Feedback Score: -186

Aliens are supposed to be life forms that are "different" to those found on Earth.

They can be humanoid or they could be just a Blob

see
http://physorg.com/news129833247.html

Takao Doi, the Japanese astronaut on the Endeavour mission, agreed "life like us must exist" elsewhere in the universe.

The comments come after a surprisingly high-level debate in Japan about UFOs.

Nobutaka Machimura, the number two in government, said in December that he personally believed aliens existed, in an unusual rebuttal to a government statement that Japan had no knowledge of UFOs.

Defence Minister Shigeru Ishiba went as far as to say that he was studying the legal ramifications of responding to an alien attack in light of Japan's post-World War II pacifist constitution.

In all the movies Aliens are hostile.... err except in the film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (any more ?....."The Flight of the Navigator" )

Do you think Aliens exist ?

Do you think any Aliens are already here on Earth ?

Do you think Aliens are as primitive and hostile as earthlings ?

Just what do you think ?

(BTW I think Predator is way kewl)

--------------------
http://www.omegafour.com/forum2/

All bets are off
Ignore List:- Everyone
Sapo
Posted: May 13 2008, 08:20 PM

Unregistered

I have several BLOBs in my database, so obviously they exist.

If you're going to ignore everybody, why post? smile.gif
midwestern
Posted: May 13 2008, 08:28 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Guests

Positive Feedback: 26.32%
Feedback Score: -23

Aliens are what you believe to be foreign in nature. Sure there are aliens on Earth. We find different specie and report on the transpiring evolution of the organism. smile.gif
xtrmn8r
Posted: May 13 2008, 11:09 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 91.3%
Feedback Score: 40

If radically different aliens existed I imagine religion would have to rethink their stand. How could "Made in gods' likeness" be reconciled?

The Vatican's chief astronomer says that believing in aliens does not contradict faith in God.

--------------------
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
Bertrand Russell

"The more we realise our minuteness and our impotence in the face of cosmic forces, the more amazing becomes what human beings have achieved."
Bertrand Russell

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra
philip347
Posted: May 14 2008, 12:40 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 39.13%
Feedback Score: -132

Esteemed fellow member, Zarkov ask >

Question, They can be humanoid or they could be just a Blob?
Ans. In the many contact list and list of encounters said so far, both.

Quest, Do you think Aliens exist ?
Ans, Yes

Q, Do you think any Aliens are already here on Earth ?
A, Yes

Q, Do you think Aliens are as primitive and hostile as earthlings ?
A, Can at time be primitive, many differing kinds of aliens?

Q, Just what do you think ?
A, Some here at behest of govt. Others said come to Earth as Earth and its resources, act as one giant sort of superstore to them. Problems sighted, in genetic continuation in some species, so abduction sequences, in some case is built around this…?

Statement, (BTW I think Predator is way kewl)
Ans, They had goofed on the Predator series, as if you look at said aliens in this series, look more akin to order of crustacia, rather than reptile?
Sapo
Posted: May 14 2008, 01:36 AM

Unregistered

Why do you wacked-out f'ers think that all aliens are reptilian?

Ever heard of Pierson's Puppeteers? Or Moties? cool.gif
barakn
Posted: May 14 2008, 01:40 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 85.29%
Feedback Score: 42

I'm pretty sure my round stainless steel garbage can is actually a Dalek spy....

--------------------
bark'n mad
philip347
Posted: May 14 2008, 02:25 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 39.13%
Feedback Score: -132

Since this question is asked under official forum sanction I will add the following notes:

Mankind on Earth as we know him, her is a genetic concoctshun.
Mankind as said in Sitchins book, is made from part ape, part Anunnaki genes and probably genetic contributions from the Nephilum, or the past giants that the bible talks about. *Anu-knockie, a tall graceful bipedal bipedal reptile humanoid, of the past.

Very bluntly put, he is a hybrid species.
So knowing this fact, there is a limited amount that one can accomplish engineering off a hybrid species.

There is it seems problems with the next wave in evolution that is coming our way and also problems in the RNA Mendellion wave, which is a result of a past plague in Europe.* See girl recovers from her bout with the rabies virus.

This can affect the need and style of protein digestion in mankind.
I have heard on another posting board, encouraged by an Alpha Drackonian, that mankind as we know he, should leave Earth and get into the galaxy as a traveler as fast as possable.

At first I had thought it was the Drackonians simply trying to push their superior weight around.

It was not, as the Alpha Drackonians although a warrior race from the Alpha Drackonis star system, are also scientifically superiorly based, better than Earths formal sciences.

They were simply telling the truth, that all that can be done with Earth based mankind, has been done.
Like it or not, it is time for Earth based mankind to leave Earth.

This has to do with the oncoming wave in evolution and the problems that the recurrent RNA wave, in past traits might cause.
I suggest that government allow whoever wants to make contact and leave with the off world directory of aliens of their choice, be allowed to do so now.

This would be a peace park, that would have hierarchy and sectored landing areas.This is so that many off world races, not just a few can land here and consort with the people who would desire to venture from Earth.

I myself, am getting caution flags in staying here.
So for technical reasons, I am for relocation.
One of their Alpha Drackoaninas has been said to have dated a woman who is in the singing arts and they get along.
Maybe it is providence, that they spoke in truth?

Notes, our gene status, might be at its terminus, in order for mankind to stays normal as he is.

So to allow for other species to go through evolution, such as great apes left here, what would make sense, is for Earth based mankind to escape the overance wave of evolution which would begin to form him negatively and relocate to other worlds.

*I think it especially dangerous now, to engineer from Earth based mankind’s genes, to either try and design a superior creature, or a different creature.
This act might backfire and you’d end up with a monster.

Note orangutans starting to swim and spearfish, using sharpened sticks, as reported.This new development shows that what is left of the great apes, are now starting to go through evolution.So this is other Earth based man's cue to get off of Earth.

This post has been edited by philip347 on May 14 2008, 03:20 AM
Sapo
Posted: May 14 2008, 02:58 AM

Unregistered

See? I told you this could be dangerous! laugh.gif

(Is there an echo?)
Zarkov
Posted: May 14 2008, 03:35 AM

echo----

--------------------

All bets are off
Zarkov
Posted: May 14 2008, 07:01 AM

The British Government recorded reports of alien spacecraft flying over Liverpool and a UFO hovering over Waterloo Bridge in London, it was revealed in declassified files released overnight.

Files have been opened for the first time detailing hundreds of sightings of unexplained objects in the skies over Britain.

"Most of the UFO sightings here are probably misidentifications of aircraft lights and meteors, but some are more difficult to explain, and include UFOs seen by police officers and pilots, and cases where UFOs have been tracked on radar."

The eight files in the National Archives, covering the period from 1978 to 1987, were released under legislation governing freedom of information following a request from UFO researchers.

"The Ministry of Defence does not deny that there are strange things to see in the sky," but the note goes on to say that plausible explanations existed for the phenomenon, including space junk burning up in the atmosphere, unusual cloud formations and meteorological balloons.

"It certainly has no evidence that alien spacecraft have landed on this planet," the memo concluded.

NO concrete evidence...

--------------------

All bets are off
Zarkov
Posted: May 14 2008, 09:29 AM

At the recent celebration marking the 50th anniversary of NASA, Stephen Hawking, Newton's heir as the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge, answered the question, “Are we alone?” His answer is short and simple; probably not!

Hawking presented three options. One, being that there is no life out there, and two – somewhat pessimistically, but subsequently, a little too realistic – being that when intelligent life gets smart enough to send signals in to space, it is also busying itself with making nuclear bombs.

Hawking, known not only for his sharp mind, but his sharp sense of humor, prefers option number three. "Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare," he quickly added: "Some would say it has yet to occur on earth."

Alien abductions, in Hawking’s view, are nothing more than claims made by “weirdos,” but we should be careful if we ever happen upon an alien. Because alien life may not have DNA like ours, Hawking warns "Watch out if you would meet an alien. You could be infected with a disease with which you have no resistance."

Other prominent astrobiologists have warned that we humans may be blinded by our familiarity with carbon and Earth-like conditions. In other words, what we’re looking for may not even lie in our version of a “sweet spot”. After all, even here on Earth, one species “sweet spot” is another’s species worst nightmare. In any case, it is not beyond the realm of feasibility that our first encounter with extraterrestrial life will not be a solely carbon-based occasion.

So what about water? Isn’t at least water essential to life? Not necessarily. Ammonia, for example, has many of the same properties as water. An ammonia or ammonia-water mixture stays liquid at much colder temperatures than plain water. Such biochemistries may exist outside the conventional water-based "habitability zone". One example of such a location would be right here in our own solar system on Saturn's largest moon Titan.

Hydrogen fluoride methanol, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen chloride, and formamide have all been suggested as suitable solvents that could theoretically support alternative biochemistry. All of these “water replacements” have pros and cons when considered in our terrestrial environment. What needs to be considered is that with a radically different environment, comes radically different reactions. Water and carbon might be the very last things capable of supporting life in some extreme planetary conditions.

--------------------

All bets are off
DuzmA
Posted: May 14 2008, 12:31 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 84.38%
Feedback Score: 42

You lost me with the 'is made from part ape, part Anunnaki genes and probably genetic contributions from the Nephilum, or the past giants that the bible talks about.'

Did I miss something? Why has no time been spent demolishing this foolishness. I'll get to it myself as soon as I have time to sit down at a computer.

Some of the posters here were apparently searching for a science fiction forum when they stumbled upon this one.

--------------------
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” - Charles Darwin.

"Today the theory of evolution is about as much open to doubt as the theory that the earth goes round the sun." - Richard Dawkins.

"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding" - Harvey Danger.
xtrmn8r
Posted: May 14 2008, 09:19 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 91.3%
Feedback Score: 40

DuzmA,

Go here first, it will explain philip347s' reference.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/pex_2.htm

--------------------
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
Bertrand Russell

"The more we realise our minuteness and our impotence in the face of cosmic forces, the more amazing becomes what human beings have achieved."
Bertrand Russell

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra
Zarkov
Posted: May 15 2008, 07:14 AM

The first eight of 160 MoD UFO files have been opened at the National Archives, thanks to the Freedom of Information Act.

They contain details of thousands of sightings of strange lights and objects in the sky from 1981 to the present day.

As I leafed through hundreds of official UFO report forms it became obvious the vast majority of sightings could easily be explained.

For example, staff and customers at a pub in Tunbridge Wells reported seeing a UFO with "red and green flashing lights" moving across the sky. When asked to describe the direction of movement their answer was "Gatwick".

Aircraft, bright stars and planets, satellites and space debris all stand out as the most common explanation for UFO reports.

But a hard-core of 5-10% continues to defy explanation.

Despite the mystery that continues to surround those that remain "unidentified", the papers reveal how little time and effort was spent by the MoD to investigate them.

Even those reported by RAF pilots and civil aircrew were rarely investigated further.

This lack of interest was justified by officials on the grounds that the MoD was only allowed to determine whether UFO sightings were a threat to defence.

Meanwhile, public fascination for UFOs has continued to grow. In 1999, a survey for the Daily Mail found that 49% of the UK population believe that life exists on other planets and 29% believe that aliens had already visited Earth in flying saucers.

Equally popular is the idea that governments of the world are conspiring to conceal evidence of alien visits from the general public.

In 2001 the MoD agreed to send me papers they held on the Rendlesham Forest incident - known as Britain's Roswell. This was the first breakthrough in what became a 10-year campaign for full disclosure of British government papers on UFOs.

When the Freedom of Information Act arrived in 2005, the MoD was overwhelmed with requests for information. It soon emerged that UFOs were among the top three most popular topics.

Conspiracy theories are very difficult to disprove. I doubt the disclosure of these files will convince those who believe there is an official cover-up.

Inevitably, some have already dismissed this release as a whitewash. For them the 'truth' still remains out there, hidden no doubt in more top secret files hidden somewhere else.

Believe NO-ONE

LOL

This post has been edited by Zarkov on May 15 2008, 07:14 AM

--------------------

All bets are off

Topic Options Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

Terms of use