Scientific Forums

Pages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Newbies -- Introduction Thread
-Fairy-
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 09:30 AM

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

QUOTE (Capracus @ Oct 2 2008, 10:30 AM)
U FAIL

Hi Capracus, good to see you again

smile.gif

--------------------
**BigFairy owns this forum. The moderators admire her. Let's face it ... who doesn't admire a fat ugly bitch with enough time on her hands to overwhelm virtually every thread with her fantasy life? [uaafanablog]
**Full blown dementia. [Trout]
**Is there any way you can get rid of this racist retard? [RobDegraves]
**Nothing can compare with the indignation and sense of outrage of one who has finally found somebody who occupies an even lower moral ground than himself - and Im not referring to DaveLush! [Edward 3]
****Oh, how the mighty have fallen. [TheDoc]
Proud former recipient of negative feedback from: BigFairy, Doc_Fairy, Fairy, Fairy1000, Fairy_bot, Fior, Jimmy Dawson, LOL_FAIRY, MY_FAIRY, rpenner_FAIRY
**Fairy is obviously a stunningly pathetic braindead slimetard [Lady Elizabeth/Mullosc/Bivalves et all]
**U FAIL [capracus]
**Fairy-useless disruption. [Grumpy]
****Apocalyptic [procyon]

[Moderator: Poster lacks comprehension, strategy, tactics...banned ] [rpenner]
Amaterasu
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:32 PM

Well... I guess this thread is serving as an introduction area. I am Amaterasu, and I have been fascinated by physics, cosmology, archaeology, paleontology, ancient history, hidden things, and science fiction all My life.

Sadly, I did not show much proclivity for the squigglies used in most science, and became, by profession, first a banker, and when the boringness of that career took its toll, I switched to My love: graphics. At the present moment, I am Columns Editor for an online gaming site.

But I keep up on all layman's work in many fields. I have come to accept Dr. Paul A. LaViolette's model of things over Einstein's for the reason that Einstein's views require a mighty faith at the outset, that being that matter somehow bends space-time. Nowhere is how or why addressed.

Why is SQK better than relativity?

It takes no element on faith.

It explains things without the need for "renormalization;" relativity ends in infinities without this mathematical fudge.

It integrates EM with gravity. Einstein Himself died still trying to do so.

And it still predicts things like the lensing of light, the apparent time dilation, and all other predictions of relativity, plus more - all of which are testable (string theory is 100% untestable).

It predicts the Biefeld-Brown Effect.

In fact, many of the mysteries of Einsteinian mathematics are predicted in SQK.

Anyway, glad to be here!

--------------------
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"
boit
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 05:08 PM

Moran of the Burning Spear

Positive Feedback: 62.16%
Feedback Score: 25

Welcome to the forum Amaterasu. We entertain all diverse theories. Who knows how they'll look in a 100 years smile.gif Einstein's ideas sound much like religion to the skeptical layman. That's good for science. Nothing should be taken at face value. I am still baffled by most of Einstein's ideas too. A pinch of faith helps wink.gif

--------------------
Boit was last taught physics in class way back in 1994. Whatever he's learnt thereafter is purely by personal effort through this forum and searching the net. He is not an authority in any matter science. Unless with clear referrence, what he puts forward is his own understanding of what he has read and may not always be correct. Peace.
simonbragg
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 07:43 AM

Group: Members

hello,
new here. also happy to be here

--------------------
[URL=http://www.keyyeah.com/]http://www.keyyeah.com/[/URL]/
Robittybob1
  Posted: Jun 13 2012, 08:08 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (simonbragg @ Jun 13 2012, 07:43 AM)
hello,
new here. also happy to be here

Welcome on board. It is a great place to express your scientific ideas.
keith*
Posted: Jul 20 2012, 10:34 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 41.67%
Feedback Score: -16

It is good to be back to a U.S. forum site. The English/Aussie/Canuck site I was visiting offered only the...baser intellectual stimulation...both amongst it's rabble of constituents and moderation staff (save to exclude AlphaNumeric, who is a shining light in that...drooling pestilent din)... one can only expect to find quality amongst an advanced crowd of U.S. posters.
Mekigal
Posted: Jul 20 2012, 09:42 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (keith* @ Jul 20 2012, 10:34 AM)
It is good to be back to a U.S. forum site. The English/Aussie/Canuck site I was visiting offered only the...baser intellectual stimulation...both amongst it's rabble of constituents and moderation staff (save to exclude AlphaNumeric, who is a shining light in that...drooling pestilent din)... one can only expect to find quality amongst an advanced crowd of U.S. posters.

great. Stimulating is right about this place .
Whitewolf4869
Posted: Jul 21 2012, 10:14 PM

Advanced Member

Keith.
Well it's Canucks and Aussies here too chump!

This post has been edited by Whitewolf4869 on Jul 21 2012, 10:18 PM

--------------------
Flyingbuttressman
A pillar in the house of GOD
White wolf has spoken!
keith*
Posted: Jul 24 2012, 02:03 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Whitewolf4869 @ Jul 21 2012, 03:14 PM)
Keith.
Well it's Canucks and Aussies here too chump!

I don't blame you, and...I don't blame you.
keith*
Posted: Aug 26 2012, 07:30 PM

Advanced Member

Welcome uragem.
peter allen krump
Posted: Sep 1 2012, 12:39 PM

Hello,
I'm a newbie, and I would really appreciate if an advanced member knowledgeable in physics would take me under his/her wing.
I have math answers to people's questions, and am ready to present my works.
Stupid is as stupid does. Spending my life on obtainment of answers and math expressions; I neglected competent computer use and electronic communication skills. Not needing a computer, I never got one.
I'm not an extinct species of dinosaur or isotope, I'm more like a hermit in a cave way up the mountainside that now has something; and finds I need a guide to help distribute what I have.
I'll be specific:
i. Supposing a member can program an infinite variable cosmological model program (n=1,2,3...) into their computer such that other members can explore their propositions by creating and exploring the only constants possible in any entropic system.
ii. This permits predicting a multiplication of questions among members. iii. The needful geometrical deductions can follow remedially point upon point, line upon line, precept upon precept.
iv. IF and ONLY IF..." A theory children can understand is correct."
v. THEN: some words would be meaningful too.
At present I have the math in a program format anyone can test. I would prefer to send it first to some woman via email for two reasons. 1st. I just learned I can go to an inter-net cafe which can transmit paper documents all typed up neatly as expected. 2ND. I don't know any women mathematicians or scientists. My daughter spent years transposing my symbol equations, calculating ,and contributing. She advises I may have a better shot with this approach. I am not saying I am safe, or tame. I'm a man. I have a wife and have raised eight children to adulthood.
Or, if someone can tell me how to send the equations directly to the forum from my email; then one well respected member can deduce its value and recommend the approach. Since the absolute is in participation, and I don't know how to advise the forum on the possibles; I need a guide.
Mekigal
Posted: Sep 1 2012, 10:54 PM

Advanced Member

o.k. class . A copy . Copy that . Uncanny . It is like sperm trying to get to the egg .
Alex I know by now . You were at sciforum when the freakishness started big time . Maybe it was always like that as I like Peter crumpled up space here is was new the information age back then .
You see the similarities .
Who am I a copy of . Who is my doppelganger that I chase like the sperm of a sea urchin.
Owwee I like that . Sounds like a line . A lyrical line
Who is my Double that I chase like the sperm of a sea urchin .
Maybe change sperm to something more mass appealing ? Eggs ? Seeing how sea urchin eggs are a delicacy ? O.K. like a remnant of a sea urchin all grown up and living among the star fish . Make a wish make a wish with a twist on my list cause your lisp caught the back of my wrist .
Have you heard any of that Hank Williams the 3rd ? Freak Me out . The new face of a rebel that one.
Welcome aboard Peter . Can't say if this is the place to get what you want . I was told the same thing by academia my self . I think it is stock for Academia blow off to suggest as much.
It is fun and can be a real stress reduction tool to be here at this site . Confirmation of your bias may be a different story . but hey no pain no gain .
I hope that you have something original. I will keep an open mind .
How much merit you put in to my personal interjection is your prerogative.
I am a Builder /Carpenter/ Musician <<< so there you go . That is my skill level.
Fully functional in reality based work models of existing system structures of present day activities . Real live physical experience man . Can you dig it

I will tell you what freaked me out and caused me to be a science troll was laying spindle on hand rails . Dividing the space between to barriers . That is what did it . Hell I didn't even know what base in number theory was at that time . I could see it by the dividing of space between 2 barriers though .
So yeah backward Me does benefit tremendously from our lovely home with the greatest of cranks that ever lived and you Peter my newest friend could be one also .
Be proud of your crankdom . After all you own it
peter allen krump
  Posted: Sep 2 2012, 11:10 AM

I think I shall take a step back and rethink this forum approach to sharing valuable knowledge. I reread what I wrote. The responses have no meaning, but thank you for welcoming me. Perhaps a web-site where people pay a dollar per cosmos would be practical. I'm sure you have all experienced the sad result of giving to someone who has no intention of using or benefiting. I was seeking the ONE in each class that justifies teaching.
But, I too am multiplying words beyond reason or necessity.
Sample response idea:
I will calculate 43 equations to discover for myself the logic of why real physical phenomena is what it is and does what it does, and report my findings and be prepared to ask questions until I understand point upon point, line upon line, precept upon precept WHY it can not be or do more , less , different , or other.
Theories have words and make predictions that are verifiable or not.
You can always measure your hypotenuses and circumferences with rulers if you must. Would you? There is a discipline called science that must observe to limits, measure to limits, then calculate to limits in order to describe and define WHAT IS CONSTANT; always and everywhere for everything.
Wisdom's invitation to mortals is constant. CALCULATE. If you BELIEVE that nature is hiding, or keeping secrets from you, please do not respond.
peter allen krump
Posted: Sep 2 2012, 12:05 PM

Oh, a skilled workmen implied a common problem with a practical solution known in antiquity. Given a distance requiring an equal distribution of like objects...
( columns, statues, paintings, balusters etc; ) divide the distance and subtract one obtaining the how many can fit esthetically. Use a set of dividers ( equal foot compass ) to step off and find the center point of each object. The common distance or difference ( as the case may with art ) is irrelevant, but you may obtain it by summing the bases or total width of your n objects if needed for equal spacing blocks or when other objects such as functional or ornament things go between. All staircase math requires base ten for equal rise:run accuracy. Look at your square to find the inches divided so. In the vertex of the square is an inch in 100ths. for adding what is obtained by dividers. See mason's symbol. Square AND Divider ( compass ). Lay a board across the tongue and body of your square. The distance between the numbers the board lies on will be... hypot=√ ( T^2 + B^2 ).
Mekigal
Posted: Sep 4 2012, 06:52 PM

Advanced Member

we know how to build stairs . Just don't forget to subtract the thickness of the tread on the first rise or the rise on the top tread.
Lets see some magic Peter . Give it to us . Yet your secrets out . What you got ? Sock it to me

Topic Options Pages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use