Scientific Forums

Pages: (40) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Life's Drive And Purpose, Choice Of Our Life's Purpose Is OURS
HenisDov
Posted: Dec 27 2007, 09:04 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 46.43%
Feedback Score: -26

Plant Neurobiology? Would You Believe It?!

A. Transport Of Materials In Plants Cells

I recently became interested in this subject, having read "...how plants transport sugars..." in
http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/Dec07/...lPhloem.kr.html

B. Plant's Plasmodesmata

A cell junction is a structure that connects tissue cells to one another. One such junction in plants are Plasmodesmata, open channels in plant cell wall, connecting cells, through which strands of cytoplasm connect from adjacent walls; they allow free passage of water and small solutes, but not macromolecules (proteins, nucleic acids).

C. Animals' Cells Junctions

Generally in multicellular organisms, adajcent cells are held together by several types of specialized junctions. Animals' major cell junctions:

Tight junctions, specialized "belts" that bind two cells tightly to each other, prevent fluid from leaking into intracellular space.

Desmosomes, intercellular "rivets" that create tight bonds between cells, but allow fluids to pass through intracellular spaces.

Gap junctions, formed by two connecting protein rings embedded in cell membrane of adjacent cells. Allows passage of water, small solutes, but not macromolecules (proteins, nucleic acids).

D. In-Plant Cell-To-Cell Traffick
http://www.plantcell.org/cgi/content/full/11/3/309

In Arabidopsis, a 27-kD nonphloem protein, the green fluorescent protein (GFP) from jellyfish, migrates from cell to cell through plasmodesmata that link companion cells to sieve elements. After having entered the sieve elements, the GFP is freely mobile within the phloem and is translocated together with the stream of assimilates. Finally, it is unloaded symplastically into numerous sink tissues, where it can traffick cell to cell by symplastic post-phloem transport.

E. Animals/Plants Origin-Times

- The earliest plants were tiny water based organisms. These were found during the Cambrian period (542 - 488 MYA) and were closely related to algae. Soon after the Cambrian period, however, plants started to creep up on to the land. Starting around 450 million years ago, the planet started going green.

- http://www.terradaily.com/reports/Our_Earl...estors_999.html
The earliest fossils of multicellular life date to about 1200 million years ago, with a "sudden appearance of animal life," some 650 million years later, "at the beginning of the Paleozoic.

The earliest putative animal fossils date to the Ediacarian period, about 630 to 542 million years ago. These primitive organisms "must have had a significant complement of genes inherited from their ancestors, that allowed multicellularity, differentiation and signaling" to emerge.

F. Plant Neurobiology

- http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=A...1aa7ff9671aa973

"For many years it has been known that plants perform rapid long-distance signalling using classical action potentials that have impacts on diverse processes in plants. Plants also synthesize numerous neuronal molecules and fulfill some criteria for intelligent behaviour. Analysis of recent breakthrough data from ecophysiology studies has revealed that plant roots can discriminate between ‘self’ and ‘non-self’; in animals, this ability to discriminate is dependent on the activities of neuronal synapses. Here, we propose that plant cells establish modes of information exchange between each other that have properties in common with neuronal synapses. Moreover, plants also assemble adhesive contacts that orchestrate cell-to-cell communication between the host cells when challenged with pathogens, parasites and potential symbionts. We propose that these adhesive contacts resemble the immunological synapses found in animals."

- http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=A...cd72087a0c6358d

"Plant neurobiology is a newly focused field of plant biology research that aims to understand how plants process the information they obtain from their environment to develop, prosper and reproduce optimally. The behavior plants exhibit is coordinated across the whole organism by some form of integrated signaling, communication and response system. This system includes long-distance electrical signals, vesicle-mediated transport of auxin in specialized vascular tissues, and production of chemicals known to be neuronal in animals. Here we review how plant neurobiology is being directed toward discovering the mechanisms of signaling in whole plants, as well as among plants and their neighbors."

Arranged/Fwd by Dov Henis
swimmer
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 12:50 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 4

QUOTE (HenisDov @ Jul 5 2007, 04:36 AM)
...Recently few storks decided to settle here rather than do the normal annual winter-summer roundtrip.  The new settlers soon experienced the fierce Israel summer heat. Some were then observed fetching water by mouth to their nesting fledglings, and even collecting straw, dunking it in water and placing it in the nest for cooling the fledglings...

Now if these storks stay in Israel their newly experienced survival act will be stamped in their memory (most probably as a specific protein tag).  Memory is a biological molecular affair, related to and historically conjuncted with the immunity system, ubiquitous in ALL forms of life.  This molecular impression becomes one of the feedback input data items that will guide the route of formation (modified replication) of the genome of this next stork generation when it faces a replication junction with several possible routes.  Hence is an evolving novel stork species or phenotype...

I know of no scientific evidence for your "Lamarckian" theory of evolution - stork or any creature for that matter.

Do you have such experimental evidence?

How is a phenotype transferred to and "remembered" by the genotype?

Why are foreskins still present in populations that routinely circumcise? If your hypothesis were true you would expect, say Jewish communities, to have "lost" the foreskin. As far as I know they haven't. blink.gif
HenisDov
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 05:10 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (swimmer @ Dec 28 2007, 12:50 AM)
I know of no scientific evidence for your..... theory of evolution....
Do you have such experimental evidence? 

Re-repeat:
Dov Henis
From my postings way back in 2005, which cites genetic evidence/demonstration of the workings of human cultural evolution:

- From Science, 2 Sept 2005: "Page's team compared human and chimp Ys to see whether either lineage has lost functional genes since they split.

The researchers found that the chimp had indeed suffered the slings and arrows of evolutionary fortune. Of the 16 functional genes in this part of the human Y, chimps had lost the function of five due to mutations. In contrast, humans had all 11 functional genes also seen on the chimp Y. "The human Y chromosome hasn't lost a gene in 6 million years," says Page. "It seems like the demise of the hypothesis of the demise of the Y," says geneticist Andrew Clark of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.

Chimp's genome has been continuing survival by physiologically adapting to changing environments.

- But look at this: From Science, Vol 309, 16 Sept 2005, Evolving Sequence and Expression:"An analysis of the evolution of both gene sequences and expression patterns in humans and chimpanzees...shows that...surprisingly, genes expressed in the brain have changed more on the human lineage than on the chimpanzee lineage, not only in terms of gene expression but also in terms of amino acid sequences".

Surprisingly...???

Human's genome has been continuing survival mainly by modifying-controling its environment.

And "modifying-controling environment" is achieved up there...by some...

Dov Henis.

swimmer
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 01:09 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 100%
Feedback Score: 4

QUOTE (HenisDov @ Dec 28 2007, 05:10 AM)

QUOTE (swimmer @ Dec 28 2007, 12:50 AM)
I know of no scientific evidence for your..... theory of evolution....
Do you have such experimental evidence? Re-repeat:

And "modifying-controling environment" is achieved up there...by some...

Dov Henis.

What gives you the right to be so glib? Certainly not your lack of grasp of the subject.

The key question I asked you was "How is a phenotype transferred to and "remembered" by the genotype?"

ie. what is the mechanism??? sad.gif

If you had any scientific knowledge you would realise that is the critical issue. sad.gif

The quotes you provide do not in any way support your hypothesis.

There have been more critical mutations in the chimp Y chromosome than in the human since they diverged from a common ancestor. How on earth can you interpret that finding as "Chimp's genome has been continuing survival by physiologically adapting to changing environments"?

Similarly "surprising" differences in patterns of gene expression and gene sequences between chimps and humans provide no evidence at all for your garbled claim "Human's genome has been continuing survival mainly by modifying-controling its environment"

To quote Benjamin Franklin "The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason".

You seem to have yours firmly clamped shut sad.gif
HenisDov
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 04:14 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (swimmer @ Dec 28 2007, 01:09 PM)
What gives you the right to be so glib? Certainly not your lack of grasp of the subject.

swimmer, thanks for both compliments...

Looks like I'm undergoing a testicle, i.e. humorous questioning on an exam.

Whereas I suggest that not everything that counts has already been counted, you declare that not everything that has been counted counts. And you do it with a Dopeler Effect, i.e. with the tendency of not-so-wise ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

And I still think that sometimes imagination is more relevant and applicable than knowledge.

With Seasons Greetings,

Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 05:49 AM

Advanced Member

Are Living Organisms "Genetic Blue Prints"?

A. An Elegant Work With Plant Cells

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...i-nps122107.php

- The work comprised inactivating the exosome, for homing in on its RNA targets. The exosome is a molecular machine in charge of controlled RNA degradation, and “When you knock down exosome activity, you see changes in the transcriptome that are not visible under any other circumstance”, which -BTW - is like saying "when in a production line of a host of products you switch off the end-of-line QA (quality assurance) stand you see products not visible when the QA is on"...

- "Since the common notion is that the exosome plays a central role in bulk RNA turnover", the researchers say, they expected to find the levels of all transcripts increasing when they inactivated the exosome complex. “But not everything is going up, instead the exosome mechanism seems to be very tightly regulated,” says Ecker. “We didn’t see regions that are known to be silenced to go up, instead we found a very specific group of transcripts that are regulated in this way. Among them are regular protein-coding RNAs, RNA processing intermediates and hundreds of non-coding RNAs, the vast majority of which hadn’t been described before." ( I.e. products normally removed by the QA unit... DH ).

- “These strange transcripts are associated with small RNA-producing loci as well as with repetitive sequence elements,” says Gregory. “They are under very tight regulation by the exosome, but we still don’t know exactly what this means.”

B. Still Don't Know What This Mean...

I suggest again and again ad absurdum what should be clear to every human with plain common sense, that "This Means" that living organisms are not “Genetic Blueprints Into Molecular Building Blocks". You and I do not become any more "genetic blue prints" when we carry out any process or operation, than our genes-genomes thus become "genetic blue prints" when they carry out any process or operation...

With best new year greetings to all our genetic blue prints forum members,

Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Jan 3 2008, 04:48 PM

Advanced Member

Functional Proteins Repaired By 'Embrace'

Hydrogen Peroxide Delegated By Immune System:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...b-rer123107.php

When the immune system is activated in response to bacteria, amounts of hydrogen peroxide are produced by certain cells to fight the infection. Lowther and colleagues studied how a protein known as peroxiredoxin (Prx) helps control production levels of the hydrogen peroxide, that might otherwise become too high and "damage the cell’s DNA and other proteins". It converts 'excess' hydrogen peroxide to water. If peroxide level gets dangerously high and Prx needs help, it becomes inactive in its “converting” task and instead becomes a “signaler” to the genome to produce or activate other proteins to help remove the excess.

When the emergency is resolved how does Prx revert back to its usual task of peroxide level control? In 2003, scientists reported that another protein, sulfiredoxin (Srx), was involved in this phase of the process. This elegant work brings to light the mechanism of repair of the converted Prx.

The only remark I have about the abstract is that I sadly see in it a reference to "damage that may be caused by peroxide to the cell’s DNA and other proteins", instead of "to the genome and to its toolings"...After all there must be there within the outer-cell-membrane some organism that produces the toolings and delegates them and activates them, and this organism is certainly not DNA as a 'protein' but the genes-genome organism... it is no more and no less a 'protein' than you and I are 'proteins'...

Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Jan 5 2008, 04:03 PM

Advanced Member

Aged's Wisdom or Disillusion, Not Memory Decline

A. Memory decline in old age? may also mean a less vivid imagination?

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080104/ful...08.408.html?q=2

B. Wisdom or disillusion, not memory or imagination decline

I'm 83 yrs old.

I posit that There Is No More Memory Decline and No Less Vivid Imagination In 'Old Age' than in other 'ages'. ( and that in Nature 'old age' requires a definition!).

And I further posit that what appears to 'still-in-surroundings involved' persons as 'memory or imagination decline' in some other persons is simply an expression of experience-sobriety-based wisdom that changes-modifies radically the personally-ascribed significance of one's memories and aspirations.

Some 'old timers' arrive at the realization that afer all life is actually a Real Virtual Affair, that it pops in and out of existence in its matrix, which is the energy constrained in Earth's biosphere, and that each of us is just one of the myriad poppers.

Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 09:44 AM

Advanced Member

Science Must Be Rescued From Its Guilds -
from its host of technicians, politicians and business entrepreneurs

A. New route for heredity bypasses DNA?!?!?!
And additional anachronistic concepts...

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive...60E39/index.xml
Work with the singled-celled Ciliates, pond-dwelling protozoa.
( ()notes inserted by DH )

(1) "These ciliates (eukaryotes) cells have two nuclei. One, the active (macronucleus,MAC) nucleus, contains the DNA needed to carry out all the non-reproductive functions of the cell, such as metabolism. The second, the germline nucleus (micronucleus,MIC), like humans' sperm and egg, is home to the DNA needed for sexual reproduction (for the exchange of meiotic products during conjugation, sexual reproduction).

(In spirotrichous, formerly hypotrichous, ciliates, the MAC genome consists of thousands of gene-sized chromosomes, also termed ‘nanochromosomes’, which exist in high copy number, ~1000 copies. These molecules are assembled from sequences in the MIC genome, which are called macronuclear destined sequences, MDSs.)

When two of these ciliate cells mate, the active (non-reproductive) nucleus gets destroyed, and must somehow be reconstituted in their offspring in order for them to survive. The germline nucleus contains abundant DNA, yet 95 percent of it is thrown away during regeneration of a new active nucleus, in a process that compresses a pretty big genome (one-third the size of the human genome) into a tiny fraction of the space. This leaves only 5 percent of the organism's DNA free for encoding functions. Yet this small hodgepodge of remaining DNA always gets correctly chosen and then descrambled by the cell to form a new, working genome in a process (described as "genome acrobatics") that is still 'not well understood', but extremely deliberate and precise."

(2) Unbelievable. Read the following para. Decipher it, if you can...

Princeton biologists wanted to decipher how the CELL controls ITS processes, such as the splicing order of DNA segments, and to increase the understanding of natural cellular regulatory processes, such as which segments of DNA are retained versus lost during development,
which requires reorganizing its genome WITHOUT RESORTING TO ITS ORIGINAL GENETIC PROGRAM.

(3) Nevertheless this work led to some interesting conclusions (IMO unjustified by this work), suggesting again what has been suggested repeatedly (IMO justified) since the 1980's. i.e.:

"This wonderful discovery showed for the first time that RNA can provide sequence information that guides accurate recombination of DNA, leading to reconstruction of genes and a genome that are "necessary for the organism", said Meng-Chao Yao, director of the Institute of Molecular Biology at Taiwan's Academia Sinica. "It reveals that genetic information can be passed on to following generations via RNA, in addition to DNA."

(4) And it led to re-suggesting what I posted July 19, 2003 In biologicalEvolution forum:

"Here is an RNA update review you should not miss

http://www.nature.com/horizon/rna/background.html

Per my 'armchair scientist' conception of Life, even prior to any browsing thru this review, RNA organism is both a prime pre-DNA organism archaic edition of a later, stabler DNA gene, and also the DNA organism's tool. In pre-DNA life this RNA edition lived independently and/or cooperatively with other RNAs. The consequent, more complex, DNA life evolved into symbiotically-associated collectively-dependent genes, though, and the original primary RNA forms have been retained as tools for their consequent stabler collective-commune members DNA editions..." DH.

B. Note who is involved in the peer-view-commission-publication of this work: Princeton University, the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health and the School of Engineering and Applied Science senior thesis research fund.

C. Science is not what it used to be. With the exponential growth of electronics-assisted/based literature, of communications and entertainment, and of technology-based industries, the number of people involved in various ways in 'technology' has been increasing exponentially. However, simultaneously the conceptual and real-life divide that distinguished the progeny technology from its parent science has been undergoing accelerated shredding by the guilds of technicians trained for and employed by the ever growing technologies.

Per my idea of 'scientism': "a method or doctrine characteristic of scientists, and the proposition that scientific methods of studying and practicing natural sciences should be used in all areas of investigation and conduct", the biggest offender - THE underminer-subverter of humanity's scientism, is the strictly politically-correct 'spiritual' AAAS.

And IMO the stand and activities of the AAAS lead directly to banalizing of science, to its 'popularization', for fitting it within the required general public framework of esteemed rating as in the entertainment and in various public-relations industries.

D. For the sake of humanity science must be revitalized.
Science Must Be Rescued From Its Guilds!

suggesting,

Dov Henis

This post has been edited by HenisDov on Jan 8 2008, 09:48 AM

--------------------
Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 04:47 PM

Advanced Member

New Light On Transcription Mechanics

A. Transcription Of Genes

A gene is a DNA sequence (in my view: an organism, member of the genome's genes collective commune. DH) that is transcribed to produce a functional product.

http://www-als.lbl.gov/als/science/sci_arc...olymerase2.html

"Before a cell can begin to divide or differentiate, the genetic information within the cell's DNA must be copied, or "transcribed," onto complementary strands of RNA. RNA polymerase II (pol II) is an enzyme that, by itself, can unwind the DNA double helix, synthesize RNA, and proofread the result. When combined with other molecules that regulate and control the transcription process, pol II is the key to 'successful interpretation of an organism's genetic code'".
(per my view should be: 'successful regeneration and functioning of the genome organism').

B. New Light On Transcription Mechanics

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/Jan08/Webb.Lis.html

The researchers activated (induced into action. DH) 'heat shock genes', which protect cells from sudden rises in temperature, and watched them in real time as they began to be transcribed. The researchers also tagged Pol II with a fluorescent marker to track its movements within the nucleus.

"You see the genes decondense and fill up with polymerase, but they're not moving anywhere...", the transcription machinery assembles at the called-upon locus, regardless of its position in the nucleus.

Looking at the location of co-regulated heat shock genes, genes that are transcribed (copied for functioning. DH) simultaneously, they found that co-regulated pairs that occupied distinct sites before heat shock were no closer together after heat shock.

And the researchers found that over time Pol II began to recycle itself within newly formed "compartments" around the activated gene.

"At some point you accumulate enough polymerase that it feeds back, so in a sense you've created a factory de novo" said Lis. "This is, to our knowledge, the first demonstration of Pol II recycling at a specific gene in vivo."

C. Beautiful, impressive combination of developed novel research techniques and procedures, and impressive results.

Fwd by Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 04:36 PM

Advanced Member

Source Of Circadian Rhythm

For Archaic Genes Sunlight Was The Only Source Of Energy

Posted Nov 25 2007:

Circadian Rhythm and Plant Genes Fuel-Up

(1) One of the routes, of the mechanisms of energy absorption, by which some archaegenes became and function as active energy packages, i.e. became living organisms:

http://www.physorg.com/news115053032.html

(2) My elsewhere note on the Origin of Circadian Rhythm applies neatly in Plant Genes Fuel-Up, too. Both these processes fit in with comprehension that genes-genomes are living organisms.

(3) Genome observed "Oscillating" in coordination with circadian rhythm:

http://www.physorg.com/news114872572.html

But circadian rhythm may be innate gene-genome characteristic, inborn/brought-about at the energetic conditions during the genesis of genes in the process of phasing from chemical olygomer to replicating life, to genes, to base life energy packages .....

See

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P81pQcU1dLB..._Q--?cq=1&p=372

Chapter I, G. Life's Drive and Purpose

"1. If one accepts, intuitively and logically, Pasteur's observation that all life must come from previously existing life, then the answer to "what makes a mono- and poly-cell life-form a Life" is the answer to "what makes some molecular associations in cells LIVES", and vice versa. It is the "lifehood" of genes that makes us and all other forms of life on Earth living organisms, and evolution has been the route of Life's ever more complexing progress since the first replication of the first gene."

Dov Henis

It occured to me that the point of the above post has not been duly obvious, i.e. that it has not clearly explained the source of Earth's organism's Circadian Rhythm.

I therefore wish to add this to the original post, the emphasis that for the archaic genes, parents of all Earth's Life, direct sunlight was the only source of energy. Hence circadian rhythm is most certainly an innate gene-genome characteristic.

Dov Henis

HenisDov
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 07:31 AM

Advanced Member

Evolution Of Sleep?

To:

karen.kreeger@uphs.upenn.edu

Re

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...s-swh011108.php

Again and again. The need of organisms for sleep has not "evolved".

It is instilled in the second-strata organisms via the innate characteristics of their genes, the members of their genome, which are their constitutional prime- base-organisms.

Please take a look at the brief "Origin Of Circadian Rhythm", at

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtop...35&#entry301299

and, if you are interested in a wider scope of evolution, in tomorrow's comprehension of Life, please look at

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P81pQcU1dLB..._Q--?cq=1&p=372

Respectfully,

Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 08:13 AM

Advanced Member

It's Not Longevity But Its Characteristics That's Important

A. Life Span Extensions

http://www.fightaging.org/archives/001356.php

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...c-1ls011008.php

B. The Cosmic Drive and Purpose Behind
The Drive and Purpose Of Life

Temporary constrained energy pockets are far-removed versions, up-fractionally evolved, scattered cosmic fragmants of singularity-akin energy sources. Energy stored in the temporary constrained energy pockets resists dispersion; we do not yet comprehend why and how. However, we comprehend that we, all Earth life, are real virtual products formed by Earth's biosphere energy for maintaining Earth's biosphere bio as long as possible, to resist universal energy dispersion. Therefore genomes will cooperate with everything done to directly or indirectly enhance the energy content of the organism and increase its life span.

C. For Humans It's Not Longevity But Its Characteristics That Should Be Important

Whereas the '2nd-strata' organisms are only means of survival of their genetic materials, the base-prime strata which are the purpose-of-life organisms, as far as we humans are concerned WE are the purpose of life.

Therefore for us it's not the longevity itself that should be important for us but its characteristics.

Actually our this consideration would 'serve' nature in the long run. Unfavorable long-span human life, like environmental damage, might be a death sentence for humanity. It may be better to let nature evolve longevity. Nature has far more experience in long range evolution than we...

Dov Henis

HenisDov
Posted: Jan 17 2008, 05:24 PM

Advanced Member

Comment On Human Cloning Research

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080117/ful...s.2007.350.html

It is about time that science make the Life Evolution mental leap, that scientists swallow and digest the common-sense realization that it is not cells that are the organisms, that the outer cell membrane is an organ, plain and simple, and that it is the genome that is a living complex organism, consisting of (by now) interdependent symbiotic living member genes.

See http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P81pQcU1dLB..._Q--?cq=1&p=372

Therefore there is still a huge empty void of knowledge/experience which is a prerequisite for orderly progress of work on cloning. The still missing required knowledge is the assessment of effects-relationship of the age of the genome-genes on its-their constitution and functioning.

Dov Henis
HenisDov
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 05:46 AM

Advanced Member

Settling A Scientific Issue At 'nature.com'

Comment On Human Cloning Research

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080117/full/news.2007.350.html

It is about time that science make the Life Evolution mental leap, that scientists swallow and digest the common-sense realization that it is not cells that are the organisms, that the outer cell membrane is an organ, plain and simple, and that it is the genome that is a living complex organism, consisting of (by now) interdependent symbiotic living member genes.

See  http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P81pQcU1dLB..._Q--?cq=1&p=372

Therefore there is still a vast empty void of knowledge/experience which is a prerequisite for orderly progress of work on cloning. The still missing required knowledge is the assessment of effects-relationship of the age of the genome-genes on its-their constitution and functioning.

Dov Henis

PS: Following rejection of most of my posted above blog title #372 by Nature News Moderator because 'it's too long', I suspect that I now meet another rejection mode:

When I'm cookie-identified, upon entrance to nature.com, and 'submit' my above comment posting, the reaction is 'Page not found'. I reckon that this time the Nature News Moderator rejects it because the comment is too short...

Dov Henis

Topic Options Pages: (40) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... Last »

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

Terms of use