Scientific Forums

Pages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Evolusion nonsense, it's evil as well
KKris
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 03:36 AM

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 26.67%
Feedback Score: -32

He who created us laid the seed of His remembrance deep within us so His thoughts can last longer than your million year old dinosaurs. Evolution? how dinosaurs?? before humans or after humans or or ...??? biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

Bible readers never hesitated to learn Science at school but you Scientists are very narrow minded.
Evans
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 03:39 AM

Group: Validating

Positive Feedback: 21.43%
Feedback Score: -19

Children, I am sorry truth doesn’t fit to your evolutuionary dogma.

Alphanumeric, all your “claims” are easily refuted by respected creationist sites.
I feel so sad for all of you, but I wish you all the best, may be some day you will gain needed amount of intellect to accept truth.

And now enjoy sitting in your little box of science.

God bless you.
Send PM ·
TheEnd
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 03:43 AM

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 72.73%
Feedback Score: 2

QUOTE (KKris @ Feb 13 2007, 03:36 AM)
Bible readers never hesitated to learn Science at school but you Scientists are very narrow minded.

Tell that to the thousands or millions of people that have been "cleansed" or "purified" by the church over the last couple of millennium!

TEOTW(AWKI)

--------------------
TEOTW(AWKI) = "The End Of The World (As We Know It)!" ... The evolving from a spiritual world governed by fear of the unknown and faith in the unknowable, to one governed by logic, reason, intelligence and tolerance...
KKris
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 04:03 AM

Positive Feedback: 26.67%
Feedback Score: -32

These text book science never let learners to think for themselves. Our school systems take time only to push the information into childrens' mind and don't give them enough time to think for themselves.

How many schools encourages children to raise questions against a theory if it the student feels it is incorrect? Theories are only blindly followed with too many compromises.

1) Most theoretical formulae have a constant but practically the results are not accurate with the formulae solutions.

2) Problems surrounding gravitation (on which most of the physics theories are based) are not yet resolved but are still made to learn, why?

Neither moon has not fallen into earth nor mercury has fallen into Sun for millions of years, why?

3) Opposite charges attract in everything else except in case of the puzzling movement of electrons around the nucleus with the positively charged protons.

4) Who in the hell, witnessed your so called 'evolution'?
But you people blindly believe/learnt it.

5) How many scientific theories can be understood by an ordinary/layman? Scientist explain it in words/terms that are not understood by most of the people and make it a theory.

6) How many scientific societies accept open-ended arguments/questions against one or more scientific theories? Remember! scientists are not Gods or unmistakable or perfect human beings to have knowledge about everything in the Universe. Their knowledge is also limited in most ways.

7) Who ignited/lighted the first star of the Universe if stars are formed by the accumulation of gaseous substances?

etc. etc...

WOW, look at this scientific and technological development of the humans on earth, marvelous! TELL THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LAID THE TECHNOLOGICAL GROWTH TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING TOO!! mad.gif

TheEnd
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 05:01 AM

Positive Feedback: 72.73%
Feedback Score: 2

Boy,
Where should I start!...

Science is about thinking, experimenting, experincing for yourself! If you don't, That is your own fault, not sciences!

These text book science never let learners to think for themselves. Our school systems take time only to push the information into childrens' mind and don't give them enough time to think for themselves.

My children question science, math... all the time!!! Don't you get involved in your kids education? You should, You will find they question all the time! parents are also responsable for stifling the curiosity in children! The most obvious place this happens is in churches where there is not evidence to support the assertions of what is taught there, unlike with science!

How many schools encourages children to raise questions against a theory if it the student feels it is incorrect?  Theories are only blindly followed with too many compromises. 

Not enough! I'm very involved in my kids education and if I were to feel that my kids were not being taught in an appropriate manor, I'd talk to the school/tescher what ever it took!

1) Most theoretical formulae have a constant but practically the results are not accurate with the formulae solutions.

Most formula that I have used are _very_ acurate! Care to show some examples!

2) Problems surrounding gravitation (on which most of the physics theories are based) are not yet resolved but are still made to learn, why?

Physics is a lot more then just gravity! What problems are you refering to?

Neither moon has not fallen into earth nor mercury has fallen into Sun for millions of years, why?

Uhhhh... Newton explained this a couple of hundred years ago! I suggest you read up on Newtons theories/laws of motion.

3) Opposite charges attract in everything else except in case of the puzzling movement of electrons around the nucleus with the positively charged protons.

I suggest you do some reading on Quantum Mechanics.

4) Who in the hell, witnessed your so called 'evolution'?
But you people blindly believe/learnt it.

Biologists see it every day in the lab! You might get sick because the bacteria has become resistant to the antibiotics you are taking! Why? it's called evolution! The survival of the fittest, natural selection... You really should read up on it before criticizing it! It's happening all around right now! Humans are not the end of our evolution we are only the current development in a continous process.

5) How many scientific theories can be understood by an ordinary/layman? Scientist explain it in words/terms that are not understood by most of the people and make it a theory.

Your ignorance of a science and therefoere its theories does not make them false! The language used by scientists just makes the theories more precise, repeatable, predictable! There are many good books that explain physics in laymans terms!

6) How many scientific societies accept open-ended arguments/questions against one or more scientific theories?  Remember! scientists are not Gods or unmistakable or perfect human beings to have knowledge about everything in the Universe.  Their knowledge is also limited in most ways.

Every one that is a scientific society! Questioning is a precept in science! Its what its all about!
I suggest you question! and not attack as you appear to be doing here! Scientists are human and have human faults as you point out! This means they don't like to be attacked! Especially when it's from a possition of obvious ignorance and not out of curiosity or true scientific disagreement! When you attack a theory and are ignorant of what you are attacking, you should expect to laughed at or critiziced, or insulted!

7) Who ignited/lighted the first star of the Universe if stars are formed by the accumulation of gaseous substances?

Stars ignite on there own when they reach a specific mass!

TEOTW(AWKI)

This post has been edited by TheEnd on Feb 13 2007, 05:06 AM

--------------------
TEOTW(AWKI) = "The End Of The World (As We Know It)!" ... The evolving from a spiritual world governed by fear of the unknown and faith in the unknowable, to one governed by logic, reason, intelligence and tolerance...
kaneda
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 05:09 AM

Nothing is beyond question

Positive Feedback: 59.46%
Feedback Score: 4

Jeremy Fisher, Evans, etc. Give me one miraculous truth in the bible (book of lies) with evidence. Try:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

This post has been edited by kaneda on Feb 13 2007, 05:17 AM

--------------------
pupamancur is : Rabbit, Dallas, LearmSceince, Gizmo, Gehn, Alpha, BenTheMan, LeTUOtter, Charles Lee Ray and probably others. So little time, so much hate to post.
kaneda
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 05:15 AM

A quote from Jeremy Fisher which almost made me fall off of my chair laughing:

dad1,

At last someone with intelligence

I bet JF would be amazed to meet something even smarter, like pond scum. laugh.gif

--------------------
pupamancur is : Rabbit, Dallas, LearmSceince, Gizmo, Gehn, Alpha, BenTheMan, LeTUOtter, Charles Lee Ray and probably others. So little time, so much hate to post.
N O M
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 07:55 AM

on holiday, get your abuse elsewhere

Positive Feedback: 56.72%
Feedback Score: 94

QUOTE (kaneda @ Feb 13 2007, 06:15 PM)
A quote from Jeremy Fisher which almost made me fall off of my chair laughing:
dad1,
At last someone with intelligence

I bet JF would be amazed to meet something even smarter, like pond scum. laugh.gif

His spelling gives a clue to his IQ. blink.gif That dud1 would find a champion is scary ph34r.gif

--------------------
Proud owner of negative feedback from: 555Joshua, alokmohan, bee, BigFairy, Bi shadi, Bloy, Bryn Richards, bukh, Confused2, DavidD, deadbeat, Derek1148, eyeque, Farsight, fivedoughnut, freethis, Gizmo, Gorgeous, howtothinklikegod, inQZtive, insight, kaneda, landon, LeTUOtter, Majkl, meBigGirl'sBlouse, Mediocre-Minded, midwestern, Mike Adams, Mirrorman, Morpheus, Mr. Robin Parsons, newton, Nick, on2thiests, oracle1, philip347, PIATLAS, PJParent001, Precursor562, Quatermass, Raphie Frank, reasonwhy, rethinker, Samantha Hildreth, A•SHEOL, Solid State Universe, Soultechs, Squeeze, SteveA2, StevenA, stundie, Sylwester Kornowski, (name removed by request), ubavontuba, vkamath, wbraxtonwilson, xtrmn8r, Zarabtul, Zephir, [please insert name here]

"A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself." - A. A. Milne
N O M
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Jeremy Fisher @ Feb 13 2007, 01:10 PM)
Derek is desent. this is why I joined, you horrible indesent amoral people. mad.gif

That is nearly enough to make my permanent troll list.

--------------------
Proud owner of negative feedback from: 555Joshua, alokmohan, bee, BigFairy, Bi shadi, Bloy, Bryn Richards, bukh, Confused2, DavidD, deadbeat, Derek1148, eyeque, Farsight, fivedoughnut, freethis, Gizmo, Gorgeous, howtothinklikegod, inQZtive, insight, kaneda, landon, LeTUOtter, Majkl, meBigGirl'sBlouse, Mediocre-Minded, midwestern, Mike Adams, Mirrorman, Morpheus, Mr. Robin Parsons, newton, Nick, on2thiests, oracle1, philip347, PIATLAS, PJParent001, Precursor562, Quatermass, Raphie Frank, reasonwhy, rethinker, Samantha Hildreth, A•SHEOL, Solid State Universe, Soultechs, Squeeze, SteveA2, StevenA, stundie, Sylwester Kornowski, (name removed by request), ubavontuba, vkamath, wbraxtonwilson, xtrmn8r, Zarabtul, Zephir, [please insert name here]

"A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself." - A. A. Milne
N O M
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 08:14 AM

QUOTE (Evans @ Feb 13 2007, 01:21 PM)
You people are so vile. Why can't you tolerate a religious person???
Is it so hard for you??? Please don't be so rude and arrogant.

What is with these religius nutters. Anyone who offends them is classed as "arrogant"

--------------------

N O M
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 08:18 AM

QUOTE (Evans @ Feb 13 2007, 01:56 PM)
You see it is all a lie. A baseless belief they are teaching my kid at school.

Then there is some hope in the world. At least your kid won't turn out as ignorant as you.

--------------------

N O M
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 08:21 AM

QUOTE (fivedoughnut @ Feb 13 2007, 01:16 PM)
Hey,

I'm on a 80% warn .... my whole vocabulary is somewhat stifled laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That's such a pity 5D sad.gif THese bozos could do with some of the old 5D treatment laugh.gif

--------------------

kaneda
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 11:27 AM

NOM. Creationists always give their intelligence or rather lack of away when you read their posts. Most seem to have the education of a young child which explains why they do not understand basic science.

--------------------
Evans
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 12:25 PM

Group: Validating

Positive Feedback: 21.43%
Feedback Score: -19

kaneda, bible tells no lies.
It is only you and alike think it does based on your false interpretation.
You wish bible told lies, should i say "wishful thinking"???

God bless you.
Send PM ·
AlphaNumeric
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 12:59 PM

Professional mathematician

Positive Feedback: 84.15%
Feedback Score: 420

QUOTE (Evans @ Feb 13 2007, 04:39 AM)
Alphanumeric, all your “claims” are easily refuted by respected creationist sites.

You mean places like answersingenesis? It's written by people who clearly never went to biology or physics lessons. I haven't done biology in 7 years and I still remember my lessons on evolution and can counter most of their arguments. Talkorigins does an excellent job dispelling every single one of the nonsense claims made by such a site.

--------------------
The views in the above post are those of its author and not those of the people who educated him through a degree and masters, supervised him or collaborated with him during his PhD, paid him to teach and mark undergraduate mathematics and physics courses or who pay him to do research now.

Any insults, flames or rants are purely the work of the author and not said people or institutions. Cranks are not suffered well.

Topic Options Pages: (9) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

Terms of use