Scientific Forums

Pages: (302) « First ... 300 301 [302]   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Length Contracted Earth Diameter?, actual vs apparent contraction
krash661
Posted: Oct 12 2013, 05:09 PM

transitioning sci-fi into reality

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

--------------------
While I am standing still, I prefer the stillness here. I am tired of earth, these people, I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives [Dr. Manhattan]

Belief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the theory of relativity, and principles of uncertainty. Phenomena that determine the course of our lives.These forces that often remake time and space, they can shape and alter who we imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born, and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like quantum trajectories, are understood moment to moment, at each point of intersection, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction. [Cloud Atlas]

I understand now that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. One may transcend any convention, if only one can first conceive of doing so. [Cloud Atlas]
Ed Wood
Posted: Oct 14 2013, 05:56 AM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 25%
Feedback Score: -14

krash661

that video was pretty sweet
krash661
Posted: Oct 14 2013, 02:29 PM

transitioning sci-fi into reality

set fire to the rain

--------------------
While I am standing still, I prefer the stillness here. I am tired of earth, these people, I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives [Dr. Manhattan]

Belief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the theory of relativity, and principles of uncertainty. Phenomena that determine the course of our lives.These forces that often remake time and space, they can shape and alter who we imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born, and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like quantum trajectories, are understood moment to moment, at each point of intersection, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction. [Cloud Atlas]

I understand now that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. One may transcend any convention, if only one can first conceive of doing so. [Cloud Atlas]
brucep
Posted: Oct 16 2013, 07:58 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 88.37%
Feedback Score: 146

QUOTE (xyzt @ Oct 2 2013, 09:33 PM)
Sure did .. you got yourself back on <ignore> [/QUOTE]
...until you post your next crackpottery and I point it out....

Troll. You must really hate yourself. laugh.gif
darkorange
Posted: Oct 21 2013, 08:59 PM

so, lay dude is here again.

Reason, after all as what I have thought, LC is geometrics trick, hehe-he...
this is from your average member..

cheers)

Topic Options Pages: (302) « First ... 300 301 [302] 

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use