Scientific Forums

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Master Degree With Computers, field for suitable for master degree..
maddiii2586
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 11:07 AM

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

HI friends...
Myself prashant and i am student of BCA with computers.I will decide to master degree but i have no proper info from which field i do master degree with computers..Please give me fine solution...
Mekigal
Posted: Mar 5 2013, 06:44 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

QUOTE (maddiii2586 @ Mar 5 2013, 11:07 AM)
HI friends...
Myself prashant and i am student of BCA with computers.I will decide to master degree but i have no proper info from which field i do master degree with computers..Please give me fine solution...

good luck obsolete , You have to climb the ladder < The field out paces college institutions and by the time graduate even more so . The university system is behind technology. It can't keep up with the pace of the real world

You take my sons boss < He won't listen so he has to learn the hard way when system failure happens . That is when my son becomes more valuable in his lesson plan for the old guy .

You got a ladder to climb and that you won't get from the system < You have to think for your self instead of relying on out dated instructions .

Time to buckle down , double down , Or you can be part of the geek squad at Best Buy

Topic Options

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use