Scientific Forums

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

> Royal Rammon Rife, I want some one to dismiss him., The guy who invented the cure for cancer
searching
Posted: May 10 2007, 11:03 AM

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

To further my postings I came here first looking for information on the most effective forms of freq. therapy as I am interested in procuring a unit for treatment of others. My question is not as to weather it works, as the 1934 study proved that and my personal experience strongly supports that finding.

Couple main factors go into the question I see to be most important here for the layperson lacking a P.hd background...

Best method/device available to employ rife therapy?

a) Gas-tube emitter or skin contact deliver of Rife therapy, which is most effective?

[for the curious I believe my rife treatments were with a unit that employed a non-contact emitter of sorts I recall no hand-held conductors, also Rifes on machines employed an emitter, later in life I've read he used hand-held conductors]

B) Sine or Square waves for effective treatment?

[Seems sine ways hit the dial freq. but lack harmonic effect and vice versa, I understand Rife himself employed sine waves]

These to questions are the focus of my researching, I have (hopefully) narrowed my search for a Rife unit down to two. One being the F-Scan 2 the later being the Phorle: Model PERL both being expensive 3k-5k and both differing in deliver system / computerized treatment settings. I tend to lean to the f-scan2 as it is much more 'turn-key' then the Phorle. IE a preprogrammed scan and treatment utility.

Due to the fact new users are not allowed to post websites I included these without http/www refferance.
====
fscan.com/fscan/page/
royalrife.com/f-scan.html
braintuner.com/fscan.htm

resonantlight.com/store/customer/home.php
====
Just for the record I'm not in anyform making money from advertising or sale of either unit... I simply found these two to be the best of their given nature.

Anybodies opinion of either units effectiveness would be appreciated and if anybody can shed light on questions A and B I'd be very happy.

This post has been edited by searching on May 10 2007, 11:04 AM
TommyBoyee
Posted: Jun 30 2012, 07:09 PM

Group: Members

To the OP. Why dismiss a beautiful healthy human being?

Rife discovered a tool. How it's best used is up to the wielder.

The time is rife:) for the tools of science to support life!!!

Bruce Voigt
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 09:58 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 27.08%
Feedback Score: -177

In proving Magic Magee I find the easiest is to administer a second degree burn. Within a group I ask if there is anyone who could stand a few seconds of pain. After the first year of burns and cures I started running into people that I had burnt now having brands (yikes!) In experimenting on myself I found that within a couple of hours the burn could be reactivated by the heat of the sun or washing in hot water.

Continuing the burn and cure, I stressed the importance of keeping the injury away from heat for a couple of hours. Considering the human factor I still found some who would not believe that they had been burnt. What I do now is wait five or ten minutes after the cure giving them time to digest the fact that they have no pain or skin damage and doubting that they have been burned. I then ask them if they could stand a couple of minutes, not seconds, of pain and they always say yes. I explain to them that they will have signs of a blister but it will quickly be replaced by new skin. I then ask someone to bring a cup of hot water, a temperature that you could quite comfortably wash dishes in. Dipping their burn in soon activates the injury and they are with the excruciating pain of a second degree burn.

This demonstration is very, very powerful and uniquely shuts up the sceptics.

So with this type of evidence why is it not popular and used in hospitals or at least carried in ambulances and fire trucks? Well, it would be if it weren’t for the human factor.

Greed runs the world. The government won’t upset the economic apple cart. The media is owned and controlled by corporate institutions. The working person is held hostage to their job and in fear will not rock the boat. There has come a time though (computers) that people have had enough and you are hearing terms such as whistle blower etc. Highly respected people are fed up with the dribble and are starting to stand up for themselves. They are still a decade or so behind but I can see an improvement.

The likes of Magic Magee technology is not going away and what you have been seeing in things like the Health Care fiasco is just the powers that be’s way of preparing you for the likes of Magic Magee.

In the past ten years of disclosure I have done burn and cures to firemen in fire halls and nurses and others in burn centres. I have taken Magic Magee technology into places like the Naval base, Cancer Research in Bethesda, Maryland, the new Science Centre of Phoenix, Arizona, Stanford University, etc. etc.
http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11418&st=390

--------------------
It is of GREAT IMPORTANCE to establish a constant monitoring system for Canada's North Magnetic Pole Movements. --- WOBBLING of the EARTH - pg 9
The Voigt DOUBLE BLIND STUDY
Take two blind guys and burn and CURE them!!!
Send PM ·
Bruce Voigt
Posted: Sep 6 2012, 04:28 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 27.08%
Feedback Score: -177

--------------------
It is of GREAT IMPORTANCE to establish a constant monitoring system for Canada's North Magnetic Pole Movements. --- WOBBLING of the EARTH - pg 9
The Voigt DOUBLE BLIND STUDY
Take two blind guys and burn and CURE them!!!
Send PM ·
Mekigal
Posted: Sep 6 2012, 07:36 PM

Advanced Member

well interesting . I like the name

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Add reply · Start new topic · Start new poll

Terms of use