Scientific Forums

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Hello !, hi
Robittybob1
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 04:06 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

QUOTE (flyingbuttressman @ Mar 22 2012, 03:18 AM)
Exhibit A.

A is before B (bobitty), so you were first and before me. So you are A.
"Exhibit A" = FBM
soundhertz
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 03:08 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 91.3%
Feedback Score: 120

This isn't a playground for sciforums or physicsforums rejects.

FBM, that statement may be more difficult to validate than String Theory:
Life First Started On Planet Mercury? (Pages 1 2 3 ...36 )

For nearly half a year, that is the first thing people can see when they arrive here.

I've done my best - I provided a link, a live Red-Tail Hawk nest cam, that folks can visit anew every day, and make a simple comment on. Hiding the Mercury thread was not the inspiration, but I then realized that it just might. It could be the first thing people see when they arrive here...

Although I realize that despite the effort, it's entirely possible that the more comments by people regarding the Hawks, the more posts would arrive on the Mercury thread to keep it always visible, which is the intent since the majority of the posts are not even relevant to the thread anymore; just a bunch of jester tedium.

--------------------
"Time's grey hand won't catch me while the stars shine down;
Untie and unlatch me while the stars shine"
flyingbuttressman
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 03:13 PM

noblesse oblige / nullius in verba

Positive Feedback: 68.66%
Feedback Score: 166

QUOTE (soundhertz @ Mar 27 2012, 11:08 AM)
Although I realize that despite the effort, it's entirely possible that the more comments by people regarding the Hawks, the more posts would arrive on the Mercury thread to keep it always visible, which is the intent since the majority of the posts are not even relevant to the thread anymore; just a bunch of jester tedium.

You've won me over. I will no longer comment on the Mercury thread.
flyingbuttressman
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 05:53 PM

Bump
Robittybob1
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 07:15 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (soundhertz @ Mar 27 2012, 03:08 PM)
FBM, that statement may be more difficult to validate than String Theory:

For nearly half a year, that is the first thing people can see when they arrive here.

I've done my best - I provided a link, a live Red-Tail Hawk nest cam, that folks can visit anew every day, and make a simple comment on. Hiding the Mercury thread was not the inspiration, but I then realized that it just might. It could be the first thing people see when they arrive here...

I will keep the hawks to the top of the biology section for I love Hawks.
flyingbuttressman
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 09:13 PM

Bump
Robittybob1
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 10:41 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (flyingbuttressman @ Mar 28 2012, 09:13 PM)
Bump

What a bumpy ride you are having! Still not keeping the Hawks to the top is it?
Mekigal
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 02:23 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (flyingbuttressman @ Mar 22 2012, 01:14 AM)
Ok, I'm gonna have to say that's worse. This isn't a playground for sciforums or physicsforums rejects.

I been so wanting to comment on the playground remark you made. I like to think all of life it self is a playground . It beats the alternative hands down.

To live in misery or not that is the question ?

I been being good . I think ? Well just getting started at knowing all the great peoples of this forum . I got to say it is not as lively as sciforum but well you know we could spice things up a little and draw a crowd if we worked on it. Would that not be good for add sales .

Put the competition in the dirt . I am talking science . I discovered a hidden language. Yeah for *** real . So I am making a bold statement right now that beyond a shadow of doubt there is a hidden language of information flow and all you fuckers are subjects of the hidden information flow . It is like blood and guts , Worms and toads when you take a cold hard look at it . Like that eating at the pit of your stomach because of the creeping and crawling of reality seeping in . Like a bag of rotten pork loaded with maggots eating there way to flyhood .

Who is brave enough to look at the stark reality of it all ? It will scare the *** out of you and some might jump out a window from the fear of it all .
Like the woman who can't face that her husband is cheating and when she finds out she attempts suicide. Just like that you may not be able to face the information . I think that is why people would rather cling to the old world of religion . Religion masks the word in mystic . Yeah the whole concept of love revolves around it .
The Language of information flow and the swarm behavior? Is that subject ?
I mean is that an established subject ?
I'm a google and see what other smart fuckers got to say

Anyway scene this is like an introduction thread I think it is a good place to proclaim my intentions . We gonna crack this nut wide open ( Unless I get banned once again from your humble ( not after further investigation ) abode also.

Traffic is kind of slow around here ? You all good with that ?

Getting to know you so well
Whitewolf4869
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:04 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (flyingbuttressman @ Mar 22 2012, 01:14 AM)
Ok, I'm gonna have to say that's worse. This isn't a playground for sciforums or physicsforums rejects.

Well what are you doing here then laugh.gif
This thread was started by spammers

--------------------
Flyingbuttressman
A pillar in the house of GOD
White wolf has spoken!
martin_style
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 11:24 AM

Group: Members

Hello,

I have a link want to share [Used car link deleted], pls tell me what i have to do ?

Thank you

[Moderator: It appears to have nothing to do with content of the board (Science) and if you put it in your signature or mention it one more time you are going to be banned.]

This post has been edited by rpenner on Apr 8 2012, 05:17 PM

--------------------
NO SPAM PLEASE
Mekigal
Posted: May 29 2012, 06:35 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (martin_style @ Apr 8 2012, 11:24 AM)
Hello,

I have a link want to share [Used car link deleted], pls tell me what i have to do ?

Thank you

[Moderator: It appears to have nothing to do with content of the board (Science) and if you put it in your signature or mention it one more time you are going to be banned.]

Time : Which I am short of because I am saving you all from total damnation of the human race by my work for Haiti " The point of origin of our misdeeds as a people that claim to be Christian ( they set a bad example of what it is like to be human, Us to as I share in responsibility of what we do as people ) Non the less It is about time that I post here : See if i can remember the thought :

Potential : A date with the future

potential is setting a future date that potential occurrences.

That crystal in time when it comes together to realize the potential.

That was not it .

Think Think . Lost it . Hope some one else picked up the thought . I seem to have abandoned it already . Someone must have taken it as there own already .

Anybody hearing the hidden language yet . God I will be so relieved when you do . What a burden . I see why Jesus killed him self . It is enough to drive you crazy . Not Me though . I was raised for the task . Task Mikel Ya know ! Whip them little doggies . Mush ! Driving threw the snow and all . Mush little doggies

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use