Scientific Forums

Pages: (100) « First ... 98 99 [100]   ( Go to first unread post )

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

> Question about the 9/11 Pentagon incident
H2O
Posted: Oct 19 2009, 06:05 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Power Member

Positive Feedback: 50%
Feedback Score: -16

And now you think correcting an error on someone elses part is whining?

If that's the case then talk about the pot and the *** kettle...

--------------------
I have received no formal education in much of the subject matter on this forum and have only a high school diploma. What I do know (that would be beyond high school) is what I have learned over the years from reading books, magazines, blogs, forum posts etc. or have seen in documentaries, short clips, etc.

The opinions in my post are my own and do not reflect anyone else's unless referenced and may not be correct.
Trippy
Posted: Oct 19 2009, 06:12 PM

I'm with stupid.

Positive Feedback: 78.95%
Feedback Score: 220

QUOTE (H2O @ Oct 20 2009, 07:05 AM)

If that's the case then talk about the pot and the *** kettle...

Yeah, because that would make truthers such a whiney bunch wouldn't it.

--------------------
cave et aude
Observe. Predict. Confirm.
Schroedingers Voter: I'm both Left Wing and Right Wing until you ask me a specific question.
"Incompetence is bad enough, but to persist is unforgivable." -Prof. Anon.
High Priest of the Revised Church of Bacchus.
Founder of the Cult if Re-frig-ATOR.
giuseppe
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 07:31 PM

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 30.77%
Feedback Score: -32

The pentagon was another false flag operation orchestrated by the CIA and the bush regime officials , we need to expose the cover-up organised by FEMA NIST and the media

This post has been edited by giuseppe on Oct 20 2009, 07:32 PM
rpenner
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 08:05 PM

Fully Wired

Group: Moderators

Positive Feedback: 84.5%
Feedback Score: 397

What was orchestrated?
How was it orchestrated?
How will you expose anything when you are working from your preconceptions and fitting the facts and claims of facts to them and discarding facts which do not fit your preconceptions?

--------------------
愛平兎仏主
"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7
It's just good Netiquette. Failing that, Chlorpromazine.
H2O
Posted: Oct 22 2009, 02:17 PM

Advanced Member

Positive Feedback: 50%
Feedback Score: -16

The pentagon was another false flag operation orchestrated by the CIA and the bush regime officials , we need to expose the cover-up organised by FEMA NIST and the media

The only thing that I remember hearing is that security tapes from nearby buildings that could see what happened were taken. Then a few frames were released.

Now I haven't done any digging on that since and it was a while back so I don't know of anything that may have happened since (like the release of the entire footage).

--------------------
I have received no formal education in much of the subject matter on this forum and have only a high school diploma. What I do know (that would be beyond high school) is what I have learned over the years from reading books, magazines, blogs, forum posts etc. or have seen in documentaries, short clips, etc.

The opinions in my post are my own and do not reflect anyone else's unless referenced and may not be correct.
AlanHartsell
Posted: Apr 3 2014, 08:51 AM

Group: Members

Positive Feedback: 0%
Feedback Score: 0

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of mobile phone jammers as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Topic Options Pages: (100) « First ... 98 99 [100] 

Add reply Start new topic Start new poll

Terms of use